Metropolis vs Gotham

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Mary, Mar 4, 2013.

1. LL New Player

I like metro...Gotham is a hole. :)
  2. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Whoo! Alot of faithful Gotham fans! Though ironically, wouldn't that turn Gotham into the new (gothic) Metro city?
  3. Sammy333 New Player

Gotham just because of Batman. Also, just specifically for this game, I really like Gotham's music. It's not as dark and moody as I would typically expect for Gotham but it's still pretty good. Got some feels to it.

Actually Metropolis' music captures its vibe/atmosphere pretty well too.... but I still pick Gotham. :p
  4. Felony Girl New Player

I think generally people are going to say gothem, why because its not something realistic, and typically that's what people want in a fantasy. Personally i like Goth for the characters that you find there. so chalk another one up for Goth. :cool:
  5. Itazuki New Player

Gotham, it seems more real to me.

It's pretty close to how the city can be that I already live in... {{Minus the powers and such}}
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Like so many others i saw i have to go with Gotham. Metropolis is, as mentioned, just to shiny and tidy it hardly seems like a place you'd expect to find crime. Yes I know they have spots where the damage a building here, throw out some debris there but it all pales before Gotham's perpetual darkness and gloom. Moving through Gotham you can almost imagine the eyes of villains watching and waiting for you to leave so they can come out and get back to causing mayhem. GO TEAM GOTHAM!!!! lol

Wait whioch one is the Werewolf and which is the Vampire again? I forget :confused:
  7. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Looks like Gotham is winning! Lets say whoever gets to like, idk, 50 wins. Metro does not look very good. Any Metro fans to help their team get ahead? Or a fighting chance?
  8. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

metro Sorry metro i change my mind gotham. My dark side spoke to me lol.
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

gotham!!!!! its to bright in Metro cant see exo's and such
  10. Battle Man Committed Player

Gotham only because it's more fun to PvP in.

I prefer Metropolis, but as you can see by this thread...it's a very lonely place. :(
  11. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Metro, you srsly need to make new friends.
    • Like x 1
  12. risen New Player

Metro all day. It's the town where I stay. It's always sunny and beautiful
  13. Magnus Rex Well-Known Player

Gotham. I love the seamless blend of gothic, deco, and modern architecture. The churches in particular are great.
  14. Kroye Loyal Player

Metropolis used to be better because Enickma was usually in Metropolis shout. Since he graduated to LFG many months back, I can bask wherever I am.

I'd go with Gotham - supercharge crystals and fewer of the super-tall buildings. Oh yeah, and none of the CC-ing in the lantern area of Metropolis. I hate that area.
  15. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Metro almost had 5, almost, but not quiet, you'll get there Metro, maybe! :-3
  16. Carn New Player

Metropolis. I like Gotham, but the darkness gets depressing after a bit.
  17. McBurly Level 30

Met..... nope cant do it... gotham all the way
    • Like x 1
  18. Mary New Player

Gotham

Metro

Whoo! Metro made it to a whole 5, now maybe ten? Either way Gotham is ahead for sure, nearly half of 50
  19. TheMentalists New Player

Gotham!...but only after lvl 29. I preferred Metropolis for leveling up to 30. Gotham has better resources for my level 30 toon onward.
  20. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Gotham looks like a crummy city. I perfer Metro, from a far looks like a beautiful city. Love Centenial Park, one the most beutiful parks in DCUO.