Confirmed Metal gotham...and confused...

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Gassius_Spray, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Green Lantern Dude Well-Known Player

Also..Spikeat, i just tried thru watchtower and it worked fine.
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I think that mission used to be given automatically. If you just go to the location, does the marker to enter not show at all?
    [IMG]
  3. Akaiko Well-Known Player

As it's been a long time since Metal Part 1, the details here I hope help.
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Hmm, that says CR 264 is required but he said his CR is 238..
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

CR Requirements as well as Tiers were adjusted during the House of Legends/Episode 41 update.

Which can also be the reason he has not gotten the quest line yet. This is something has has happened in the past with other updates that altered the CR level of entry.

@OP do you have in your Journal something called "Metal Part 1" or something similar?
    • Like x 1
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That’s why I recommended he raise his cr. I assume some missions went unnoticed when they did the update. It’s worth trying
    • Like x 1
  7. spikeat Well-Known Player

I believe all the missions fall under the umbrella mission "Metal Part I"
    Sounds like you completed the solo. Check your journal. You're looking for a T5 CR210 mission called Metal Part I ... Track that mission and it should point you in the right direction. You may have already picked up that nightwing mission in the past but never completed it.
  8. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report. Sorry about the bug here. The cause of the issue is that the Metal Part 1 storyline dictated that players needed to complete the Scarlet Speedster solo before having access to the Metal Gotham open world missions (part of the "Metal Part I" mission). I've submitted a fix (which won't go out to the live servers immediately unfortunately), so that you shouldn't see Metal Gotham on the list of available destinations at the Orrery of Worlds until you've completed that solo and are instructed to visit Metal Gotham.

I recall being frustrated by the difficulty of the final boss fight in that Scarlet Speedster solo, and noticed some talk of that here, so I also submitted a few tweaks to Red Death within that instance so that he's not as frustrating. Once these changes go live, please ping this thread if you find it's still too punishing.

Again, these changes won't make it out to the live servers immediately, but hopefully soon!
    • Like x 1