Mental AM bugged and over-parsing?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Rokyn, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

You're the leader, you take responsibility for those L's lol
  2. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Btw, I forgot to mention, it was funny seeing you send tells to Isyss during her stream trying to get her to come back to Entitled "we miss you", those smiley faces had me dying lol I've been leaguemates with her for years, but you got whipped after a few weeks didn't you ^_^
  3. Alija New Player

4. Alija New Player

Trying to get her to come back? Go look at wavedox. I got this :cool: . On another note keep my name and my leagues name out your mouth, you're *** kid. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  5. Alija New Player

Last time I checked we were a PvE league.
  6. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Aw, you changing the subject, how cute lol
  7. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Last time I checked, I'm a 1v1'er who doesn't care about leagues, so your point is? You have pve feats posted, I have scrims posted lol
  8. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Oh and btw, I'm not sure if you were aware, but I just thought I'd let you know that there are several people that have joined Entitled in the past to just get SM done and then leave and head back to their previous league. I don't know if you were ok with being used just because you temporarily boosted your wavedox ranking, but I just thought I should bring it to your attention. I'm just keeping it 100 :rolleyes:
  9. Alija New Player

You're a 1v1'er bragging about a troll off...(LMAO) Then clamimng you were one of a few atomic tanks that could solo tank BDE. Every atomic tank in ENTITLED solo tanked bde.
  10. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Pre-nerf* Post a video of someone from your league doing it day 1. You got plenty of videos right?
  11. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Btw Mary was a spectator/referee to that troll off in HoH, js.
  12. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

I want to see that server first bde solo atomic tank in all caps
  13. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

side note: who are u talk about troll offs considering if I remember right Sky used to be in Entitled and was streaming a league tank off in ToTD where they lasted like 15+ minutes by themselves, js.
  14. Alija New Player

Yea, I know ppl tend to try and join ENTITLED to get farther in sm since their leagues can't handle the harder content. As everyone in ENTITLED knows, we don't just invite anyone to our SM groups. Why are you worried about our league though...
  15. Alija New Player

who are u talk about troll offs??????????
  16. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Actually, their leagues are pvp leagues like mine that don't even run SM like that lol Not worried about your league, I'm just following bro code and letting you know what's up :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  17. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Um, I'm that guy that ran nexus like over 8-10 times a day back then doing troll off's for money xD I'm that guy that used to solo troll t4 content in pvp gear. I'm that kid that solo trolled NGN, HH, ToTD, HoH (2nd solo troll uploaded to YT, targetmaster beat me), Necro, Art,LnW( funny cuz I met alexis in LnW), BD, BDE, BN, PB, PBE, BBS and rounds 1-8 I believe of this current SM with 44sp on for fun, half of them uploaded since people didn't believe me xD Trolling is a hobby for me, half the time I don't even feel like trying because I don't get paid anymore like I used to. I learned how to troll way back from a guy who used to get paid to solo troll Prime and I decided to be like him. The first SM I'm actually on every other day, I've already gotten my plat from pug runs, my 44sp footage, and i'm getting ninja'd like hell for rounds 5-11 anytime I sign on. I was just in a group to get 4 randoms round 10 before I signed off to type on the forums lol
  18. Alija New Player

Last time I checked there was only one good pvp league (OPT) and everyone else was ***.:D
  19. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Nyquil and Nightfall have wins over OPT and are the only competition really. And I have wins over OPT in 1v1s uploaded.
  20. Alija New Player

I thought you were a 1v1'er, make up your mind. Now your THAT TROLL....Kid you're *** I'm done wasting my time replying to your garbage ***.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.