Mental AM bugged and over-parsing?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Rokyn, Apr 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Do you seriously want me to go to war with the developers?! Are you serious? It's their game and their decision not Rokyn Universe Online. I can state my opinion and I can explain my point of view but at the end of the day I'm just a player/tester and it's their game to do as they wish. So if I think melee is viable and I agree with the developers then yes for sure (even though I do agree it's not the same as other power's melee). You want me to lie to myself and just adapt to your only point of view?
    • Like x 2
  2. Delta796th Loyal Player

No, you don't accept it.
    You show them every viable and truthful reason it's NOT the same. Even if it doesn't get fixed today

What you don't do, is overgear. With an entire group and proceed to bow down to a group of people that doesn't even understand the game the program and develop.

Is it possible to melee most content... Sure it is
    But why can certain powers sit further out of range and get the same bonus that 2 others cannot?
    Is that BALANCE? Does that help create balance?

Why now down to the almighty Dev when it's been shown many times over they just don't get it? I mean these are the folks that didn't understand most players lived in what we call midrange. You ARE too good for that Rokyn, yet you bent a knee for some reason to show how it was possible. To bad it's not possible ALL the time even using little tricks, which leads to IMBALANCE. Ya know the thing we've ALL been screaming for
  3. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

You shouldn't even be on the forums with your lack of knowledge xD I can get any feat I want when I feel like and most of the one's you called out I already had on PS lol The fact you don't have Happy Hippolyta and have probably tried to considering it's the last feat for that dlc, more than likely you failed several times and gave up.
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

That archer statue is a ******* hacker, I swear.
  5. metalfenix Committed Player

OMG, is this still open? you guys like to hug the sparring targets, don't you?
    • Like x 1
  6. xD25x Dedicated Player

My lack of knowledge? Interesting that you didnt even know how the everliving feat worked. You keep going back to Happy Hippolita but you dont even have the renown to buy renown gear. Which is hilarious because know one knows who you are. Lmao. The few people who do have saud the same things. You fled the hero server because you were kicked out of every decent hero league because not only are you azz at dpsing anything besides a sparring target your a horrible troll. Not sure what your rep on the villian side is but from your ranking in an unknown league i would bet your not highely regarded over there either. So instead of dropping the mic on you after this tko im just gonna say we can carry this to another thread and stop derailing this thread with your jealousy of Dark and your mancrush on Crappy. For now on my only response to your irrelevant azz will be 163 cr 158 sp.
  7. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Don't always listen to someone just because they sound like they know what they're talking about. I started becoming a skeptic once people swore up and down that bosses don't buff themselves and that debuffs don't do anything.
    • Like x 1
  8. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Archer is the weaker/easier one, you trying to melee it?
  9. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

noone knows who you are - actually a lot of people do. On the forums/test server people know me as Kuroki Honoo. I've seen here since Atomic. One of the few people that could atomic tank bd and bde, and solo tank last boss bde. I was that guy that posted the yt video of a 23/24 minute run of bde with several members with no deaths that mepps tried to use and then I made that video private and went back and forth with mepps on twitter lol Why don't you finding this tweet from mepps lol
    [IMG]

Leagues:
    KinFolk/Authentic/Halo - Invited to by Isyss/Angelic Relic. remakes of the same league.

Walkouts - temporary league with another Group 1 member

Never Fear - temporarily joined with Commander Jackel at the request of another league member under the condition that she sung for me, which was funny xD Obviously I joined and funny enough the first time we ran AnB I got my OP ring. Best decision ever.

Absolute Order - Invited to by Isyss, kicked by Isyss from personal reasons (league rule that whoever brought you in has rights over you staying, pissed me off >.>) you can ask DA CHILLA or Apoc about BestControllerNA or Transcendant Shadow since those were names while I was in the league. I was first string and Chilla never said anything negative about me besides he wanted me to debuff adds in hallways more often, which I modded vit/pow in order to do handle since I was energy battery tryhard at the same and didn't want to pick between debuffs and power out (before WM and AM, AnB era)

Unimaginable Skill - Invited by leader if I remember right. I joined to be with BUFFYTHEBODY (who's currently in EBI) and Chayara, and if I remember right Isyss actually came to that league as well for a short time period. If the names Meticulous or Bankhead ring a bell, yeah, that the league back in the day. I only left because it became inactive and you literally wavedox that league and see cr's from like amazon fury/lnw times.

Bossmons - I actually have friends and ex-leaguemates in that league, some being from absolute order, some being from walkouts along with one of my old psn's, I used to have 2 psn's in that league but 1 left and is now in a league that I cannot state since I know someone in that league is probably reading this lol Shaz has known me since Nexus days when I was running with BestControlleronDCUO who was in Aristocrats back then and I still have video runs of us chilling in nexus. I was going to join Bossmons on my main until Isyss joined after the absolute order incident. Funny enough she left when she found out I had friends and an alt already in that league xD

Entitled - ask Mary Magdalene or Basic about BestControllerNA, I don't even have to say anything else xD Basic's been ran with me, and Mary was witness to troll off I had from a an argument I had in trade chat where I went into HoH as a support troll who a guy with over 1000 more vit than me and still broke 63-64% power out without overriding or battle drone. I lost the bet by 1% and had to pay up, but they knew who I was at that point. Not everyone is going to perform at the same level as a troll with 1000 more vit than them from mechanical tricks alone.

fled the hero server - actually my last PSN was hero lol When I left for PC, I went to the villain side because that's what I was 2-3 years ago when I first played on PC. I'd rather play with 2-3 people I knew back then than to go on the hero side with no one I knew considering crossplay hadn't happened. Funny af too cuz I go to my level 6 alt to talk in trade chat and people still remember me and say hi lol

azz at dps'ing anything - shows how much you know, I'm a 5 year controller only main xD I didn't even keep a full set of dps gear on me until unattuned gear came out lol I have my dps gear for solo's, duo's, and alerts. I don't even raid as a dps xD How you think I can take off my sp and run synthetic mods and betas anytime I want to and still troll elite raids and SM without anyone noticing lol
    I got years of raid runs as a controller. **** is nothing nowadays when I've been solo troll'ing in average gear for the longest before wm and am even came to the game xD

Evil Kings - I actually got asked to join Evil Kings while doing alert feats inside of League Hall with them after a raid feat group broke off. I turned them down because I was going to join Nirvanas since I was helping King Polka aka Decap rank up his new toon and I knew Ms Polka and BirthdayCake from FB but then I saw how ignorant Timo was when he tried to get involved with pvp and got 1000-0'd by godman and was like, nah I'm good...

Forever Home/TeamEpicFail - considering BlaquePlaque knows me under BestControllerNA, I've been known Cosmic Skittles for years, Combat knows me from twitch and test server cause we ran together for a hot minute for BDE, and now Fore Shadow joined since his league was inactive and he knows me, I'm probably willing to bet I could join.
  10. xD25x Dedicated Player

Zzzzzzzzz. 163 cr 158 sp.
  11. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Aww, poor baby's mad I was in 2 leagues with a higher wavedox ranking than his is. wavedox fanboy got put in his place, how sad :(
  12. xD25x Dedicated Player

Bruh i was in entitled. Ask Alijah. My rep and accomplishments speak for themselves. Thats the only league you mentioned thats even remotely impressive. Oh and btw 163 cr and 158 sp.
    • Like x 1
  13. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

Ask Alijah? Alijah of all people is your reference xD He was getting blasted on FB during the last Oan SM for being so bad that he got kicked from a pug run and replaced lol They even voted to have Murdog the new lead of Entitled and apparently that vote ended up being biased which led to like over half the league leaving that one time lol
  14. xD25x Dedicated Player

Bruh Alijah is the leader. Who better to ask? 163 cr 158 sp.
  15. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

You asked for the one of the worst members of the league to vouch for you xD He has leadership of the league but he's not even a leader in an actual sense lol He's like Timo from Nirvanas.
  16. xD25x Dedicated Player

I can see why your not well liked. Your trying to clown 2 leaders from highly respected leagues while your bottom rank in some random league called Nightfall. 163 cr 158 sp.
  17. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

That's actually inaccurate, we were voting for members to have Co-lead/council.
  18. not_again Dedicated Player

Mine is bigger! That is all. Carry on
    • Like x 2
  19. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Now is it you've known Cosmic forever, or you were formerly that name :p.

Don't truly care about the answer Cosmic Skittles is on one of my character's friends list (which very well just happened because I liked the name, that happens alot... shout out to Yellow Cake while I'm here) and just would like some clarification :p

Plus this thread really could use some humor right about now :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.