Make older raids, alerts, duos possible to enter as solo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PlayerNumberWhoKnows, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Laozi New Player

i am recently doing older feats and this is really a must cause i spent so much time at lfg searching for players so many ppl already had that feats even the styles so they dont help so please make this happen specially eu server need this
    • Like x 1
  2. llllDeathstroke Active Player

Yes I as a returning player, 100% agree with this! I will definitely stick around longer and play more often if i can solo Q to whatever duo alert raid solo.
    • Like x 1
  3. PlayerNumberWhoKnows Active Player

Still no news on this?
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Yes make them walk in
  5. zNot Loyal Player

They have already said that this will happen
  6. PlayerNumberWhoKnows Active Player

That was long ago.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I want this as much as anyone, but in game development terms, 2 months is not a long time. I'd hope for something before the fall...winter maybe.
    • Like x 2
  8. PlayerNumberWhoKnows Active Player

I see what you mean, but depends on how many references do you have. This game has years of it, some other games have less of - wasting their customers time. I try not to live under a rock. This is not against you, Reinheld. And it has nothing to do with you, it has everything to do with this topic.

Never mind, but time is a resource we might not have much and not to waste it here...
  9. Robotsidekick Active Player

This is a terrible idea that will kill the game even further
  10. PlayerNumberWhoKnows Active Player

Nah, players will keep playing, nothing can kill this game, dont worry, dont be so negative and such.
    • Like x 1
  11. Cap0037 Active Player

No.

You're wrong, and either clueless or an @$$hole.

Probably both.

Quit.
    Being.
    Stupid.

Savvy?