LSOD

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Psyanyde1, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still investigating the problem. We do not have any new information to share yet.
  2. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Ok thanks mepps
  3. LegionHouse New Player

My partner is stuck out of the game. His account is named PrometeoHouse (he doesn't speak English, so I'm doing this in his name). So, it's been about an hour since he got stuck in the Batman screen (you kinda start hating Batman) and then his account got this horrible deadlink thing.

He can't log into his main character because the system says that he's still in it. He can't log into any of his other characters because the system says that he's logged into that character.

We tried everything. Logging out, logging completely out, restarting the computer and nothing seems to work.

What can we do?
  4. IamINC Dedicated Player

I have been experiencing this also on EU server.

Seems odd that it just happens with my Troll alt though and mostly when using teleporters anywhere in the game including instances.
  5. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Oh crap. Guys, I'm sorry to hear this. I've been back and online for 5 days and I'm having no issues so far. I suffered this for 3 weeks and it was hell. I hope it's sorted sooner rather than later