LSOD

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Psyanyde1, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Hi all. For the last 6 days i have been having major issues with DC. It started on 1 of my ALTs. I queued for an alert, it popped, got LSOD. It timed out and on my character select screen it was telling me i WASNT link dead. Tried logging in on my other characters (6) and kept getting LSOD. Completely unable to get into game. Yesterday, it seemed like there was a zoning issue. Levelling a toon, got to Venom Distribution Center and as i entered the screen was black but i could see the mini map power tray etc, but no main screen. It logged me out, tried to get back into the game but couldn't. Gave it 4 hours, relogged, entered and smashed it. However, later, i warped from Chinatown to Midtown and got LSOD again. Completely unable to login. Logged in this morning and the same thing happened. Any ideas? Eups using os4
  2. bodge72 New Player

I'm having the same problem. Got DCd monday night and when I later tried to log the alt on, disconnected with a world down for maintenance message and the same was happening to all my heroes. Could log my villains on and make new characters but now they're getting the same DC and message.
    EU server, playing on PC and expecting to wait ages for this to be fixed....
  3. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Update. It just happened again. During BSP. 1st boss down, teleported to 2nd area. Lsod. Logged back in. Not in group and a deserter penalty. I PAY FOR THIS??????????
  4. Psyanyde1 Active Player

And again. Queued Joker's funhouse solo. Guess what? LSOD. Error code 0x000e world is down for maintenance. Really????
  5. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Tried logging back in, error code 0x0010
  6. Psyanyde1 Active Player

And again. Queueing into Hive alert t2. Error code 0x000e
  7. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Lol. Guess what??? Queueing for NGN and LSOD. Error code 0x000e
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you post or PM me the character's name? We are looking into these reports.
  9. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Characters name is Jaxson Drake. Unable to login as that character since this morning. Also, the character that i have been using today is Miss Tyco. Thanks for the reply, Mepps
  10. light FX Steadfast Player

11. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Loading Screen Of Death
  12. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Update. 830pm UK time. Happened gain, queued NGN, it popped, lsod with error code 0x000e
  13. bodge72 New Player

I've been playing on US server and had absolutely no problems whatsoever. So it's obviously not internet connection problems....
  14. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Is it possible to switch from Eups to USPS server?
  15. silversuitcase Active Player

Maintenance EUPC/PS?
  16. silversuitcase Active Player

When I get to the log in screen, I click on my character and im stuck in the loading screen for about 4 minutes then it says there is maintenance, but some of my friends are playing.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you tell me your character name? Are you on EU PS?
  18. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Mepps. It's happened again. Eups, character name Miss Tyco. Queued Circe's Stronghold Solo and I'm getting LSOD followed by ' the world is currently down for maintenance". Please try again 0x000e "
  19. silversuitcase Active Player

EUPS name: RETURNxOFxTHExMAC (the x's are multiplication signs)
  20. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Just tried relogging. Getting error code 0x0000