LSOD

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Psyanyde1, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Hi, yet again. Update. I can now only log in with one toon, but don't want too as the chances are i will get locked out on that character as well. Mepps, something has got to be done. I'm paying for a subscription, and i can't access what I'm paying DGC for. It's been a week now. Ok i admit, i didn't post until yesterday. But i thought, hey it's a bug. It happens in DC, as players we are aware of this. If it was one raid/alert/duo, hell, even one complete episode, i could carry on. But I'm getting locked out of everything. From tutorial missions up to the latest stuff. Please, can i have a proper response, not a thanks for reporting. Thankyou
  2. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Well.. I bit the bullet. I've deleted the game from my ps4 and doing full reinstall. Will let you know how i get on
  3. Psyanyde1 Active Player

So. I deleted and reinstalled the game on PS4​. Still unable to login on Seqirus, Miss Tyco, Jaxson Drake. Only thing i can gather from this is that it's an issue of DGC's, not mine. If this is the case, can i plz get an update on how things are going on your end. I've been very patient, apart from the multiple posts, but its seriously beyond a joke now. I'm getting no information back, apart from " thanks for the reports ", which is of no use at all to me. I'm paying you for the ability to access all aspects of the game, which for the last week, i haven't been able to do. As i say, it's ridiculous that i, as a paying customer, am getting no feedback at all. Update, i have tried relogging on multiple toons and it has just let me in on Miss Tyco. I will see how far i get
  4. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Update. Logged in on Miss Tyco. Queued for Flash duo. Got LSOD. Error code 0x0000e "world is down for maintenance" followed by " There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. please try again. ( 0x0010)
  5. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Just got a new error code. " there was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again. 0x0121
  6. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Followed by 0x0017
  7. bodge72 New Player

It's not the game or internet connection or I wouldn't be able to play on the US server. I cant log any of my heroes (8 toons) on the EU server without getting the world maintenance message. And I can't go into mission instances on my villains without getting 'Connecting to Interest Switchboard' (whatever that is) and then getting maintenace message after 30 secs or so. It's something specific to the EU server. So uninstalling is a waste of time.
    And I've had an open ticket for 2 days so far, so don't hold your breath....
  8. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Bodge, I thank you for your input. Gotta say that the fact I'm only getting information from a fellow player says a lot about customer services at DGC.
  9. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Ok, i know I'm going on about it, but ive tweeted Mepps ( not blaming him personally ) and ive tweeted dcuo. Waiting for some kind of reply for hours on end. And getting nowhere. I do understand if it's a technical issue. All I'm asking for is some kind of response. And not from the community. I've been playing this game, as a paying subscriber, for over four ( maybe over five ) years, and not once have I ever come onto the forums to moan or ***** about it. However, i do want to be kept in the loop. At least acknowledge that I'm taking the time to post about these bugs, and give some type of reply. Bodge has had a ticket open for 2 days, and nothing has been said about that either. Cmon guys, get your act together
  10. bodge72 New Player

Just read some old forum posts and this same problem was happening back in April/May last year....You would think they would know how to fix it this time. Unless they just used a sticking plaster patch last time... Although once they have your sub it's basically **** you, Matey. We got your cash now....
  11. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Agreed. Bodge, i do appreciate you taking the time to read these
  12. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Update. Logged in this morning, and apart from dcing as i queued DP duo, it all seems to working. Logged in as all characters as well. Thanks for whatever you did guys
  13. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Ok. New update. I just got LSOD whilst, again, about to enter DP duo. Logged out and back in. And now can't get in on one of my toons. I'll try the others. Edit. I just tried logging in on the toon i was able to get in on. Just getting LSOD. It seems y thank you was premature
  14. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Been getting this for a while.

Got lots of toons and this is the pattern I'm seeing

If I had no issues with a toon so far I can log in no problem so long as its my first login for the day.

If I take an action it goes into LSOD, eventually with the 0x000E message. If I get impatient before that comes up the character shows as linkdead

The actions are switch to another base, switch to another toon, log out of the game completey and log in.

Once a character gets the message its not usable for an indeterminate amount of time, about 30hrs is the most so far.

Other toons may or may not have the same problem if I try and cycle through them, once they do I have to wait for the secrety expiry timer.
  15. bodge72 New Player

Manged to log in my first toon that was DCd monday night. Tried switching to the one that got lost exiting Area 51 and LSOD with maintenace message. Re-launched and logged another hero. Logged in fine. Tried to switch character and guess what.....DCd with maintenance message.Didn't even bother trying a solo instance as I could guess the outcome.....
    But oh the joy of seeing a toon I'M PAYING TO PLAY AND CAN'T. If this was WOW the problem would have been fixed within 24hrs. But then Blizzard obviously understand 2 way reciprocation ie you pay us to play, we'll make sure you CAN play. Daybreak needs to learn this concept, but obviously their HQ is infested with Trigons Greed Demons....
  16. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Lol
  17. bodge72 New Player

Ticket now been open for 4 days and 3 hours. Grand customer service here.....
  18. Psyanyde1 Active Player

I've managed to have access for most of today, apart from the, quite often, random disconnects. I still don't like this complete silence from DGC though. I would have thought they would have give us some feedback
  19. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

Just thought I'd update my situation. I managed to get on for a sustained and uninterrupted period Friday after having problems for a week. I'm away this weekend so I was unable to tell if it worked Saturday. Thanks Mepps if the issue was fixed your end. I still have an open ticket with DBG since Saturday 18th March which they have failed to respond to in that time.
  20. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Update. After yesterday and being able to get in game, I'm now locked out again. I keep getting LSOD on multiple toons. This is silly guys, my sub ends on the 28th. I won't be renewing.