Love Conquers All 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 5, 2018.

1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The Mera mission is a nightmare even with a map and now a 13 piece collection for the big statue wow .....
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Mera looks great Devs ! But let’s put her in the Condemned Shipping Yards instance. It still has the terrible version of her.
    • Like x 5
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

You can still interact with it.. You won't miss a thing, just go and collect that one piece. It's placed on a low location building in front of Mera.
    • Like x 3
  4. M.R. Thomas Level 30

It does't show on the map but it is right near Mira. If you are at Mira it is on the south side of the building closest building NE of her. The building looks like a gray square with a white square offset on it.
    • Like x 2
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Autosort needs some sort of configuration option that lets you determine sorting order/priority. Other than that, yay!

I’d ask why it’s Hal giving the missions instead of Carol, but apparently she’s busy fighting...could have at least put a Star Sapphire in the police station with Hal, though...I’d recommend Miri for that, personally. (She’s almost as iconic as Carol and Fatality among the Sapphires, IMO - she’s the one Fatality recruited after her husband was killed when they were on their way to their honeymoon, and she’s never done anything to put her face on a wanted poster, so... :D )

I’m undecided regarding the fit of the female varsity jackets.

Haven’t had time to see the new scoreboard yet, so I can’t comment on that.
  6. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

If you have to pay, then it ain't love!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

The Mera Mission is the worst. I hope it's not a daily.
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Not a bad suggestion at all.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

How do you get the collections for The Royal Relationship ? Do ypu have to buy the message in a bottle items from the Auction house to get them ?
  10. krytine Loyal Player

Is anyone else having a problem running the race? Each time I hit a ring my toon pulls out his weapon and its been this way for 3 years now but only on the 1 toon. Is there an in game fix or something that can be done
  11. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yes it does quite suck. People run it only to sell riddled crime scene and now; again...just like the whole time it was relevant, we have to deal with the seasonal trash dropping in it.
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Just search Gotham and Metropolis for collection icons, it’s a regular seasonal drop.

Speaking of which, how many different sets of wedding vow collections are there? I’ve come across 4 so far.
  13. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Until what date will the event be available?
    • Like x 1
  14. Alitain1 Well-Known Player

The Dashboard announcement gives the run date for the event, 2/5-3/5
    Well I squeezed in time to do the event on two alts, got both Freeze and Carol for the boss. But both weren't too bad, though since I've only done it once I'll have to wait and see. Usually in the past Freeze has always been harder to handle than Carol, annoyingly so. Though I wouldn't want them to bump Carol up to the same level.
    Also weirdly after I did the whole event on my second alt I could've sword I didn't get any Hearts from it all. But I'm not 100% so when I can get back on later and do it with my others I'll pay closer attention. Hopefully I just spaced how many I had, rather not find that it's glitching and not giving up currency.

I do have some questions though. So the theater base boxes, one why boxes and why are they untradeable when base items have always been tradable? And I like that the letterman jackets are tradable, all seasonal styles should be tradable honestly. The grind to get the aura will be a pain though, 100 seems rather high but I guess since there's not a whole lot else required and the base items are cheaper, that's at least some benefit. Also I miss being able to use super movement during the race. Hitting the balloons is pretty hit or miss for me for getting the speed boost, but at least I had that beat in the past so it's just a completion now for the Heart so not a big deal. And not impossible to get platinum anyways.
    • Like x 3
  15. hero turner Well-Known Player

Really like the new stuff, and change you did with the bank is okay but still not enough slots! We keep getting a lot of the same drops and it takes up the inventory and bank space some stuff we can salvage, sell,trade and delete but there's stuff that we get stuck with that we cannot get rid of at all and it takes up the slots and most of them don't stack and it is a problem, now if you can make everything stackable and possibly make the bank and the invetory systems hold the stuff we get like the ones we put in the bases and league halls inventory then we can put as much as we want and scroll up and down to select what we need and the rest of it stays banked til we need it.
    • Like x 3
  16. hero turner Well-Known Player

It would also be useful to access our base bank inventory when we're in the league halls and a soda and broker and r and d vendor also a armory station to program our base armories to select while in the league halls. And to access the teleporter destinations that we have saved in our base generators in the league hall teleporter also.
    • Like x 1
  17. hero turner Well-Known Player

It would be sweet to have all the base items and previous base items for sale in the marketplace and the one's from the holidays and the seasonal events to be permanently for sale in the marketplace so we don't have to wait for a whole year to purchase what we miss.
  18. hero turner Well-Known Player

Also be sweet to get the event and holiday base items for sale in the marketplace permanent so we don't have to wait for a whole year to get them
  19. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

What's in the Boxes?

Are they random or specific items?
    Are they same items available individually or other items?
    Could the popcorn maker be in the concessions box?
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Specific items, no, and I was too focused on getting the Star Sapphire/Zamaron base items to even look at that last night