Love Conquers All 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 5, 2018.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes. Once per character.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Please do something about Mr. Freeze, this is not what a level ten seasonal should be like.
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You guys really dropped the ball with the popcorn machine. I thought it would dispense popcorn that your toon would eat like the seasonal consumables that drop, but instead you throw it at people...I was like "yay! more food consumables!"

>_>
    • Like x 2
  4. Earth742 Well-Known Player

That's not a bad idea. If the popcorn machine could be updated at some point to do both. Player gets to choose which kind of consumable they want each time they use it; food or toy.
  5. mrcheap Well-Known Player

I am running this 10 times a day with a wide range of characters so have a lot of experience. I can tell you the following facts:
    1) Mr Freeze is MUCH harder than the Star Sapphires.
    2) A group of high levels can deal with Mr Freeze fairly easily.
    3) A well coordinated low level group can deal with Mr Freeze. I was worried when I saw the levels in a group on Saturday. 14, 13, 12 and 10. Amazingly we had a tank, troll, heals (me) and a DPS. The tank took him to the stairs and while we did lose one player early, we rezzed him and never had anyone lower than 50% and did the entire mission in 3-4 minutes.
    4) A group that wont talk, coordinate (stairs or devices) and doesn't have either a heals or a tank is a disaster. I have had a LOT of failed groups like this. I have played several MMOs and this one has the most diverse population. Half the players are friendly, funny and good at the game. The other half never talk except to abuse, beg or cry and are terrible at the game. If you get a group like that just take the deserter penalty.
    • Like x 2
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Thought I'd share my placement of the new Aquaman & Mera statue.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

StealthBlue said:
    :cool:
    I gotta redecorate... I just got mine earlier today!
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Taking a break from "Love's Battlegrounds".
    Too many pugs getting wiped.
    Sick of Freeze or one of his lackeys one-shotting me from full health to K.O.'d, and no-one heals/rallies me.
    I already took a detour from the event because I needed cash to repair my gear so I did basic missions.
    If one person is being an idiot the other three still have a chance even if it is sharply reduced.
    If two group members are being idiots, FAIL! Game over.
    Hopefully i'll get a better mix after 6pm.
    Yes, Freeze & adds are too OP. Giving them a 'home turf' & tech advantage I can understand but this is too extreme.
    It should NOT be so difficult that it makes it seem almost miraculous on the FEW occasions that things go smoothly for a change.
    I had to spend a lot of time adding to /ignore after these pitiful, NOT FUN, matches. So I don't get grouped with them ever again.
  9. JKwak Well-Known Player

i think thats not true, if the all member of the group know what to do there is no talking needet, not for freeze, not for expert Alerts and not even for expert raids. yes if someone dont know what to do or if you see someone doing it all wrong then its needet to talk.

then you should step forward (not literally) and tell them what to do.

true
    friendly? only if you know the first time you play a expert raid exactly what to do, if you ask you get kicked and if you do something wrong you get kicked
    funny? until you say something like quick silver is faster than flash then they get just mad :)
    good at the game? well mostly

:( pleas send me a free aura you ....
    some
    ok
  10. Aerith Rose Committed Player

When is his seasonal ending? Picture says March 5th but recent posts sound like February 28?
  11. Oceans Developer

The event will be ending March 5th. Sorry for the confusion!
    • Like x 11
  12. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I tried.
    I couldn't play every day and the days I could I could only rarely get all the characters through the content. My mains will have to do without the new Aura; unless the content is still available after maintenance for the duration of March 5.
    One char is just 2 Hearts shy of the 100, and the other 3 are also falling short.

Loved the event though!

Thank You God!
    And also ty to DCUO team! Event still going today! So at least 2 chars will get Auras! And alts can get Lettermans & Decos!
  13. Earth742 Well-Known Player

*le sigh*
    DONE!
    So not everyone got the aura or Letterman, but at least a few did! ;)
    The alts will have to wait till next year, but I got plenty of decos for 2 Base projects, and some nice emblems!
    Not gonna sweat the St. Patrick's event. Might get a few things but mostly chillin' and recuperate/prep for Supe's 80th...