Love Conquers All 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 5, 2018.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are specific items to specific boxes.
  2. Mr Furious Well-Known Player

So there will always be the same set of item in the concessions box, for example.
    And they are not items you buy individually.
  3. Earth742 Well-Known Player

4. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

SO the Mera mission is a weekly or a daily or a one time thing? Cause I did not get it today....not that I wanted it, I just want the hearts for it and I know where all the stupid seahorses are now. Does anyone know?
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

One time thing for each character.
    • Like x 2
  6. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Thanks!
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

allnightgaming said:
    well that answers a question I had. I was entertaining the notion of having one of my alts try to get the aura for a friend; as an actual GIFT...
    guess that can't happen...
  8. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Kinda lame that the aura can't be traded and isn't account bound. Was hoping it would've been alt. friendly at least.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Which aura?
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Send him/her all the base items so he/she can spend the hearts on the aura instead. The thought is the same, even if the gift is not.

Reinheld
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Seems like a lot of programming work to put in for a one time thing. Guess they were bored what will all the other bugs and enhancements already fixed/added.

Ran it on all my toons already. Had the voice sound down on all but the first one. Boy this Aquaman movie better be awesome as they have been pushing the Aquaman stuff lately to get us all jazzed up, it sure didn't pay off for the push on BvS or Suicide Squad. Guess all the Rip-Hunter/Vandal Savage stuff has done ok as Legends is still on the air at least for now (not renewed for season 4 yet).

Reinheld
  12. Kajada New Player

When does this event end?
  13. GL4ever Well-Known Player

March 5 :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Kajada New Player

Thank you
    • Like x 1
  15. GL4ever Well-Known Player

No problem
  16. ImThEDCWiki New Player

Ill b fair about this post and say what i love about this game first I love the fact that even though this game is six years old it is still alive and well and I love the development you have put in place for the powers and the combat rating development . That being said , I have 338 skill points on my main character ImTheDCWiki. The reason why I played the game was to go past the combat rating and mod development because I acquire my mods and combat rating very quickly in the game , but I do not feel like the grind I put into skill points anymore is worth my time when it doesn’t improve my characters damage or thinking skills anymore . I do love this game but something has to be done about the players that have played this game and grind it out skill points to the point where they no longer can improve their character, and the difficulty of getting omnipotent collections with random drops also aggravates me very much because that is the only thing that can improve my character and yet as much as I grind for it I’m lucky to get maybe one or two omnipotent collections a week and most of them are duplicate omnipotent collections
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That should only happen if someone you are racing with hits the Red Hearts (it's one reason why always waited until there was no one else around before running it in the past)

Secondarily: did they fix the Status Points reward? Is it still 1 pt or 300? Not going to even attempt the Instance if it's only 1 pt
  18. krytine Loyal Player

You only get 1 mark from the race but it seems to be fixed if i unequal my weapon and I am not already in movement mode. I will check to see if it's one or the other causing my issue
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not Marks, League Status Points, couple seasonals back it went from 300 regardless of level to only 1 if under 30
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Prestige*