Looking to Respec, best power type?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Romeo Bravo, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Bandee0817 New Player

i've changed my dps from quantum to celestial. its cool, cool, even i'm still might based except with the skill points. but it's boring to me. i always have to watch my toon to see when i have to tap meele and range buttons to do combos and thats annoying. the rotation is not that boring like the hl but im not that happy as i hoped. but i cant waste more money to buy another respec token again. so i'll stay at celestial, and wait when a station cash sale is coming, where i can buy double or triple cash. until there i'll maybe do my dps and buy might based new gears or start to increase my healer or my troll. so what is the best dps which is fun and you people loved best? not the best for score chase, i dont wanna be a score chaser, i just wanna enjoy the game. opinions?
  2. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Wait until they will release our 12-th powerset. Then switch to it!

P.S.: Also for superspeed imo Gadgets are very good!
  3. super geek New Player

I have a avatar for every power. the ones I like the most are,...Ice, earth, nature, quantum, munitions is cool, and sorcery. All are dps characters. Earth is a killer dps, but you really feel it once your past 90 cr. My guy is 150, it's crazy.
    find your niche, like everyone says all the powers are cool in their own right once you learn your loadout. Lastly, don't forget to mod up!
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I think the guy might have already chosen his powerset within the last 2+ years...
  5. darkscarletx Loyal Player

And that`s the problem, the devs don`t teach much to the players. The power description help sure, but it is not enough sometimes.

But I agree. Don`t choose a power because it is the strongest. Try them out and see if you like using them.
    If you like fire, try it. If you like using gadgets, try it.
  6. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1