Long time players punished bc new players can’t use LFG

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sgt. Rock, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Zamara Dedicated Player

FYI the save the universe instances do drop source marks along the grains. I know it may not make a difference for you but just putting it out there for anyone who didn't know or notice.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sgt. Rock Active Player

I understand your point.

My point is that if new players still need to be carried by vets they can do the same thing the vets did before there were any vets, form a group, there are plenty of players, vets included who will help, I have done this dozens of times.

The issue vets have is BEING FORCED to do it, every run, in order to get Source Marks, needed to progress.

I have had my instructionsfor the mechanics ignored time after time, that’s wipe after wipe.

It’s simply not worth my time, especially since many vets have no desire to run the old content, regardless of the clamp.

Hope yo see this is a two way street & being forced is going to hurt the player base as a whole, since vets either will kick players from instances, cancel their subs, or simply never log in.
    • Like x 1