Level 1 to CR 112 in 7 Day Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by MEBegnalsFan, Mar 16, 2015.

1. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Can I ask why you want to go so fast on an alt? Some of that t1 through t3 stuff is the most replayable content in the game. I have 2 guys at 113-114, another 109 I wont play with for a year, a 77 cr guy, and a 64 cr. I rotate through depending on the content i want to play. If i had 5 guys the same level it would be incredibly boring to just run aod and rtn 5 times a day because all my toons are the same level.
  2. Vyltran Loyal Player

[IMG]
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I do not run R2N all the time. Trust me, I agree it can get boring.

Here is how I do things.

Primary gets full vendor gear for both roles with a mixture for DPS side of Raid and Vendor gear.

Alts get best Alert / Solo / DUO gear as I know I have other things to do with my time.

So I typically only run R2N and AoD once a day if at all on my primary.

I have alts for league runs if they need said role.

Going forward here is my lineup...

BigHal - DPS primary with trolling secondary
    CyberBlue - Troll / DPS
    Rageilious - Tank / DPS
    Tiger Warbird - Healer / DPS

If my league needs a troll, Cyber Blue away if I do not need to run the content on my primary. I always try to get my primary toon runs done first, the rest I do when I can.

I completed this more or less for a personal challenge. Previously it took me 10 days to get to CR 103. I wanted to break that record I created for myself and I did. Next time around I want to do it in 5 days. And that will be getting into Tier 7 when it hits.
    • Like x 1
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I have to add that I do not recommend doing this if you have less than 100 SP at minimum. If you ahve 150+ and want an alt great guide to get the alt into T6. If you have 1,000 replay save them and once you hit 112 CR use the remaining replay for feat buying. I spent a little over 700 replay badges to get CyberBlue SP up to 160 sp.
  5. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

Small correction, Obot Mbot gear is 74. It's weird because before you equip it the label says "73", but after you equip it is 74. I'm leveling up a Rage alt so I can try to learn how to tank :). I've only had time to do the ace/strykers dailies and mbot obot for the past 3 days. I've been lucky that people showed up to help me for mbot and obot. I only got 1 duplicate piece (shoulders), so I have 5 pieces of 74 gear. In 2 more days I can run the solos and pick my missing pieces to hit CR 80 and start iconic solos.
    I guess one benefit of not using replays is that I only play a few hours to run the raids for a 100 drop, and the rest of the week is for alts.
    • Like x 1
  6. inferno Loyal Player

Well since I really like having an alt for every power, when Ammunitions comes out I will probably follow most of what you typed but add some replay badges to get a little quicker and bypass the "luck"portion as my account had never been that lucky in drops.
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

This guide may all change when update 47 hits. You will no longer be able to safe up massive amount of marks as you go from level 30 to CR 112. Now you will have to use your marks or lose them. Oh well...
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

It sure is alot different now. Although may be tempted to to create another character when a new power or movement mode drops just for testing purposes.
  9. FlowerFly New Player

I have done new toon at EUPC from lvl 1 to cr 112 in one day .
    U dont have to run t1/t2/t3 i was farming collection when i get over 2 mil ( witch was fast like 1 hour )+3 duos t3 and i skip to t4 i bought some lvl 64 items from broker .
    When u got cr 70 + all access its easy .
    Devs have no idea how to make money on this game .I mean allowing people to skip content like this is BS u buying one all access and u can play with veterans :) Is that smart ? I think not but thats not my money so .....
    When u ask new players how u like DCUO they say its coll /awsome ect but after 2 month u ask them again ( if they still playing ) they say its boring .Why its boring becouse its to easy .
    When u add unbalanced powers ( i know they working on it ) u got 10 % new players who want to play a bit longer ( those are people who got/found some friends here ) next 90 % surching for new games .
    Its sad.
    This game for me is ok becouse im here from 2011 when game was young and we cant skip content like this (coz there was no new content yet ) so we got time for collecting all SP and explore this game .I met many cool people some of them are still playing and this game can be fun .
    Now when u c guy with 137 cr and 50 SP who knows how to press 12345 but he dont know how to block ......
    [IMG]
  10. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Why do players still go on about top CR and low SP. How many players do you think have a CR greater than 126 and under 100 SP? How many.

20,000? No. It is 8,619 players.

Now lets see how many have under 75 SP. Less than 4K.

This is on all platforms and servers. Considering there are 43,000 toons with a CR greater than 126 and of that around 20% have less than 100 SP. It drops to about 10% having under 75. And only 300 that have under 50. That should tell you something right there. We as the community makes the whole players have 50 SP and are CR 120x is our issue in our heads. It is not the truth. The truth is, over 50% of that 43,000 toons with a CR at 126 or higher have over 150 SP. That is the truth. Around 25% have between 100 and 150. The rest have below 100 with most between 51-100.

I am not disagreeing with you and your points on how easy it is, especially now to get to end game. Once a player gets CR up to 113, with some RB they can go to 130 fairly quickly and even into 134.

This is a result of the old way of how content was released; providing players a way to skip content. This needs to stop with Episode 18. That content should have a minimum CR requirement of the vendor gear. This will ensure players at least buy one of there more current episodes to play the most recent content.
  11. FlowerFly New Player

Thats like whole USPC + EUPC community .
  12. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

That is all servers. USPS, USPC, EUPS, and EUPC.
  13. FlowerFly New Player

I mean this 8.6 k is like total number of players USPC+EUPC who still playing in DCUO .
    PS servers got more people coz on PS there are not many games u can play online.
  14. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

HUH...there are plenty of games that you can play online on the PS.

I stated all servers as that is the case. You can use Wavedox or Sores App to find this information out.
  15. FlowerFly New Player

but not that many as PC ;)
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I would imagine that PC has about 30 players with under 50 SP with a higher CR if that.

PS players are the majority, so those servers should hold a majority of the players with high CR and low SP.

What I find interesting is that some players focus on SP after getting highest CR. One player I was talking to had about 85 SP and was working on them as he just got his CR up to 137. He told me the hardest thing is finding groups now to complete lower tier instances for feats. Prime is an example of a raid that has a few feats that many players do not even both with.
  17. Delta795 New Player

I kinda thought the same thing. From the purchased gear and gold rings & necks, I think you you can run Shady Night club duo for the 64 gear. Then straight to Wayward and Gates
    it does take some replays and some assistance with friends or league, but infinitely faster
  18. Loy Well-Known Player

So, you were on my thread and recommended me this. Im stuck at 80 cr and if my mod my gear can my CR increase?
  19. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

This guide is outdated. Most of what is described in here won't work.
  20. Elite DamageX Well-Known Player

Just made Earth toon......4 days and 157 with about 250 RP's for content and 1,000 to buy about half my SP over from other toons. Now of one of those 4 days I did put in about 8 hours of game play.
    LV 30 go buy gear from vender
    Run Shady night club
    Run Raven bounty
    Run a couple raids
    The just run duos an as your cr goes up run the next duo higher