Level 1 to CR 112 in 7 Day Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by MEBegnalsFan, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Inpent New Player

Oh No!!!

This should only be used for people that have ALTS.

THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE JUST STARTING OFF.
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Actually, nvm. Don't want the devs to take another thing away in an attempt to stop players but not really stop players from being bad players. Where the community is just whiny.
  3. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

T1 isn't any good but T2 and T3 challenges can contribute quite a bit of decent gear. Gotham University if unlucky (the usual) you'll get four mayan backs but sometimes you do get all five of the common mayan pieces. Thats five pieces at 52 IL right there.

My usual advice is run everything you can, mod with alpha/beta initially for the slot affinity. Repeat daily as necessary. When close to a tier hurdle buy the highest mods you can afford one at a time and swap out the alpha/beta for those. Once at T4 or higher just go synthetic III as your base, rinse and repeat. Marks should be used primarily for synthetics and only for gear when your luck is utterly fubared.

Done this too many times already which is why I'm really looking forwards to the next three power sets. Gonna take my time and enjoy the journey. It still won't take that long because I know the route off by heart but not even going to buy any feats until after the first week.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

5. David Ivanenko Committed Player

When I'm gearing up alts, I get them to CR 43 (with vault accesories and broker gear), then with the help of a T6 friend, I farm Sub-Avatars to get a full set of Astral Alloy. So you can pretty much skip some T1 content if you don't need the feats/marks.
    • Like x 1
  6. inferno Loyal Player

Have you done this yourself? I can see up to 53 being that quick but..
    Are you able to save enough MoTs on those named runs to buy the appropriate Synthetic mods?
    ON day 6 you're at 106 and then you say run the AFII daily to you get all 98 gear. That's another 10 days unless you do replays, which is worth it. But getting all 98 gear does not get you 112 CR. You need to mod those pieces with vi experts.

You're plan is a quick way to get to 106 but not 112 in 6 days unless you're spending replay badges.
    And yeah, you can easily skip T1 stuff. If you're willing to spend replay badges, you can farm OBOT and MBOT for 72 gear or raven for 85 gear.
  7. TawneeStone New Player

Well, since my main has 171 sp, pretty sure RBs can bump an alt to 130. Easy peasy.
  8. Dr. Quantro Well-Known Player

9. Gokaigerbay New Player

Was gonna say this.
    For proof, this is why when people boost these kind of speed runs or time analogy, people record it for evidence.
    Looks more like just theory-crafting a schedule that has no weight behind it.

Even with luck factored it, you're going to be spending the better part of a day waiting for random que to pop up, or shouting for content that no one does anymore. And factor into that, failed runs. Especially the AB wall, random queing into this is a diceroll on getting a 114 or 2 to save the day, or spending a few hours leaving and requeing cause its all cr90s with no idea how to do it.

If you're getting leaguemates to carry you thru this stuff, then none of this matters.
  10. Gokaigerbay New Player

oh nvm...doesn't really matter if you have a bunch of 114 on hand to carry you thru everything.
  11. comrade sonya Committed Player

I did something similar with an alt that took around 4 days to get to 106
    I bought the iconic gear from the broker and put exp mods in the pieces
    As well as modded gold jewelry
    I ran the city hall, omac, give, Gotham hospital duos and bought 2 pieces of t1 gear
    That brought me up to t3
    I did FOS 1 and 3 and the t3 duos which brought me up to t4
    Then I did gates and prime and seeds and unpaid
    Which allowed me to just barely do the t5 solo which boosted me to t5 where I did some of the alerts and modded
    I also did AnB and nexus, wave was too hard to pug
    The duos were also helpful, as was raven
    Then I got to t6 and did both of the solos and then the alerts and necro and lockdown and artifact (that art pug was super long)
    The duos were helpful to get all 90 gear
    Then I got to 106 on last day and did 1 alert and the warehouse solo (which was very hard to do!)

So it's possible to do in a short amount of time, having friends willing to help is a huge thing :)
    I also spent around 100 replays in total
  12. CH13F New Player

so these rings drop from daily vault solo mission? or is there another instance called "vault"? because i got all your guide except these gold rarity rings.
  13. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

gold 78 rings and neck do still drop in the vault though they are pretty rare. Its always the same box that contains them. The one in the far corner near the exit that drops last near the one that can have the checkmate styles in it.
  14. Supergirly Dedicated Player

You really assume that people get groups that fast? LOL. Sorry, but hahaha! A lot of time will be wasted trying to put together groups, especially on PC. (If villain)
  15. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If you run with a good league than you get almost t0 100 SP in the same 1 week window. The league will help you get all feats as you level up the toon. Knowing which feats to accomplish is important to achieve this. The issue with speed leveling is you will miss out on all iconic suits which is good for SP; however, this guide is for Alts and if you are legendary you have options on how to get SP. When I was speed leveling CyberBlue up to CR 112 I used replay badges on most of his feat. I did not want to bother spending hours getting feats I could acquire within seconds. Sorry, but after grinding most of the feats with my primary, I see no reason to do the same grind with any of my alts.

With all of that said, you could do what a former league mate did. Walk out of Brianiac ship with....160+SP by using replay badges.
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

You need a league or really know how to play the game or have massive SP when you hit level 30. I had about 100 or more SP when I hit level 30, that made up for some of my lack of gear. As I went into higher content I had 3+ league mates helping me out. One was a 112+ DPS, another always a tank, and the final one was a troll or healer. This ensured we completed RAIDS without any issues. The other thing is luck, lucky drops = ability to quickly get to CR 112. That is why you have to get to A&B on Wednesday. If the drops are not good or for other roles, you can rerun it on Thursday for another chance. Knowing simple things like this improves the ability to reach CR 112 in a week. The other thing, once CR hits 106, you have to be really good at the AFII daily to get the 98 gear and have replays to get enough gear to reach CR 112.

I did it, so I know it can be done. But LUCK is a big factor as well as working with a good league. I have to give a big shout out to my league for helping me out. That is why I was able to do this, the league helped me out big time. THANKS GUYS and GALS!
  17. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Needed to provide some help out to those who have alts but are having roadblock on getting to higher CR. If you need help and are on tonight, I am available.
  18. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Actually I did and if any of my league mates on here can state I did accomplish this. It was due to luck and my league.

As for mods. Yes I modded gear but knowing what gear to mod is critical. Also, I never used MoF to mod any gear until it was the 98 gear, why, because the level 5 mods provided enough boost to get my CR up to 106. I also know that Breach drops the 93 legs and chest and that ICW drops the shoulder, head piece and back. I was very lucky as when I ran both the first time I got gear I needed. To achieve 106 I did have to buy a 92 ring which cost me 20 MoF, which I was saving, but it did push me to a high enough CR to run AFII daily. I ran that until I was full 98 gear. I also ran all the alerts and duos to get as many MoF as possible to fully mod my gear, which got me to 112.

As for OBot and MBot, the gear is 73, not 72. Also, if you get lucky and get a chest and leggs it really pushes up your CR quickly when you hit T4.

Like I said LUCK and my League are why I was able to do this. I was lucky on my first A&B run. I got a chest, head and belt piece. I had enough MoT at that point to buy my feet, which was my lowest CR item and that got me to CR 99 than I got lucky left and right running the Solo, Duo, TD, ICW, and Breach. LUCK is why I was able to move my CR up fast. I got lucky in Necro and Artifacts as well. I got 94 feet, leggs, and utility belt (which I'm still using by the way).

LUCK plays a big part in getting the CR up. Heck, when I ran Necro I was only a 103 with other toons not from my league being 108, etc...I ended up being top DPS and trust me, over 1 hour in Necro is not fun. If you are lucky and get to CR 100 on Wednesday you can run the T6 Raids and Alerts and have extra time to get the CR up even further.

Trust me, I almost quit, but when I finially got my CR 106, it was all about me pushing my self to complete that daily. IT was HARD as a fresh 106, but I was able to complete it and get my gear.
    • Like x 1
  19. Lionxoft Committed Player

I've done it in a day and a half from lv1 when I was sick over a weekend.
    • Like x 1
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

See in my were in 4-5 hours increments each day with the weekend being 8 hour runs. It does not take long to get CR up if you know what you are doing.

It can be accomplished faster with booster bundles to make getting to level 30 quicker.