Letter from Dimensional Ink CEO Jack Emmert

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, what will happen now that the games are all in separated companies\studios, with All Access membership?
    • Like x 2
  2. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Wait...does this mean that the Devs themselves have free reign to actually listen to us? No more of them having to force Time Capsules or Artifacts on us? Does this mean that powers AND PvP will be fixed and properly reviewed? If this is the case, I am extremely excited.
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Devs, would this also suggest that DCUO funds used to be allocated for use across all of Daybreak but, now with the split, it can finally be put just into DCUO alone? If that was the case, that would make alot of sense.
    • Like x 1
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

This sounds great. I am excited to see what comes of the future. Looking forward to seeing who these new characters are.
    When you say every forum, Facebook, and twitter post do you mean things from the past are being re-read and looked over? Because if so that is a huge work load, so that is awesome of y'all to put in the effort.
    If y'alls goal is to make this game more great well I already love the game the way it is, so you have work to do to make me love it more. :)
  5. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Tbh if this doesn’t get us new powers, i see no point in it.
    • Like x 1
  6. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I hope this means a bright future for DCUO beyond 2020.

Remaining on my DCUO “bucket list”:

A decent Legion of Super-Heroes episode

An adaptation of Darkseid War (which could use a ton of existing resources from the Crime Syndicate to the Anti-Monitor and add one, main new resource - open world Apokolips)

A White Martian invasion episode (featuring Mars, the Hyperclan and even Malefic)

A DC One Million episode with Solaris (featuring a trip to the 853rd century with gear that’s cr 1,000,000)

A true Mxyzptlk event in place of Leprechaun jokes
    • Like x 7
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes (preferably the great darkness saga), indifferent, yes, most definitely, and yes.
  8. Darfii Active Player

First off,congrats on new business.I hope it does the team and the game well.

Do you guys have any plans ahead yet ? If so would you care to share ? A general concept maybe,for us to expect this year ?
  9. Solarbound Committed Player

That's a great question right there as this is something we've realized for years. It defeats the whole purpose in that sense if those branch companies were to get such shares out of what we'll continue to put into DCUO. In all honesty, it's a waste of our hard earned dollars if that's to happen in this scenario. And, that's nothing to be okay with.

This new endeavor of, Dimensional Ink, should be an opportunity to put our money where it's truly supposed to go. We are paying for the sole purpose of playing DCUO as it is.
    • Like x 1
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

We should celebrate the newly gained freedom of development with an artifact xp bonus weekend, shouldnt we ?:D
    • Like x 4
  11. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Does this mean return of Friday night legend, and play the dev team
    • Like x 2
  12. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Can we just get an announcement about upcoming episodes and additions to the game already? Pretty please with sugar on top???
    • Like x 1
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

LOL, works for me.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  14. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

Pls bring back Jens Andersen A.K.A. Spytle we just need one person to make things like the mtfkr pengbot or have ideas like weapon mastery... is not all about chromas, materials and auras...

Gz for the new stage btw
    • Like x 5
  15. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Congrats to everyone involved. Decisions like this are always difficult to make, but there was a solution found and agreed upon. Applauds for you guys!
    • Like x 1
  16. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

You are old as hell bru xD
    • Like x 1
  17. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Lord asks this new game you speak of, will it be for Pc people only or will the PlayStation be involved?
  18. inferno Loyal Player

I don't really see the need for the dcuo push for the new platforms or for a dcuo 2.0; that seems more cosmetic for me. I really want the direction to move towards a lot of the community ideas. New powers, customizing pets or their stats, power balance, diff power animations, more dc characters, more worlds, pvp revamp and such. From Jackster "In fact, we’re cooking up lots of neat stuff for the coming year (including some oft requested characters…)."

Remember, the greatest asset of this game is the DC in front of it. Goodluck to the new company. I hope you gather and retain the type of developers that will make the game better and even more enticing.

P.S. Please don't forget the DC economy.
  19. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Speaking of old, isn’t that pre- revamped fire in your pic
    • Like x 1
  20. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

Not just that... my nickname is Barry Allen, how old am i if i could take that nick? xD