Let's all welcome are PC brothers and sisters to DCUO:)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePastMaster, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

You're the one that started with a condescending tone.
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

Good luck with that if we don't turn PvP on... :p
    • Like x 3
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

You didn't get the memo? The one comparing gaming hours between PC and PS populations? Where PC just made it past the 25% mark?

I'm pretty sure: two weeks with the PS population and PC will cease to exist in DCUO :p
    • Like x 1
  4. scotv453 Well-Known Player

You must got that good green or alcohol.
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Constant everywhere. :mad:
    • Like x 2
  6. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

See and here I thought those that didn't use mics were just being antisocial :p

I came to that conclusion since I use them both extensively :D
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

If that "good green" is Dexella.... :p From the X-Box announcenment, last image above the video, bottom of the post.

So, you see, crossplay is coming because PC wasn't worth servers of their own anymore :p
    • Like x 1
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Although I've used ingame voice chat for time to time, when the majority of the group was using it, just about all the players and leagues on PC who use voice-chat use software such as Teamspeak, Mumble, Skype, etc., to talk in league chat.
  9. scotv453 Well-Known Player

Hmm, I would touche, but these servers were built, fixed, and maintenanced by pc's.
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yep. We use TeamSpeak and have no plans on changing it.
  11. ThePastMaster Well-Known Player

Feel free to make your own thread,then.
  12. scotv453 Well-Known Player

Or how about just leaving my comment as is.
  13. ThePastMaster Well-Known Player

Maybe lol!
  14. Craven Green Loyal Player

You chose to see it as condescending Iam legitimately looking forward to the merger and the influx of more players. Have a good night see you in 2 weeks.
  15. Malachee Committed Player

Ah, this is going to be interesting. Have to remember to stock up on popcorn early! :cool:
  16. Veritech Loyal Player

Lets work together and make bacon cookies.

But srsly mankinds natural tendancy to discriminate will shine through I bet.
    • Like x 2
  17. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Likewise. TS is the choice here for me. Generally ingame voice is turned off. And it's on a seperate sound device in any case. So even if it was on, I'd have to have speakers turned up to hear it over headset. Yes. This is true. I don't even listen to the ingame sounds.
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

Last time I had in game voice on, was 2011 and some jackamole was eating chips into the mic in the Watchtower.

Maybe if I'm in a group with a league mate on the PS I will turn it on. But expect "you were kicked from league" if I hear any chips. o_O
  19. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

As a ps player. I refuse to use my mic. There is more screaming it's op. The chat box gets it to. I will disable group chat text. I hope the pc side is as good as i see. The claims of it being great. Welcome to ps.
  20. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

As a play station player ....you really don't know what you are in for within shout chat lol....35 million PS4s and 80 million ps3s and a good majority aren't mature adults.I am honestly disgusted by what i see in chat sometimes.