Lernaea's Amulet op

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stanktonia, Sep 8, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

C'mon you take 2 of the best single target powers if not the best, ofc they will do tip top damage with a might buff art lmao
    • Like x 1
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Beware. I don't know if the combat log has been adjusted to show the true values of what dmg this artifact does. In a video from Obsidian Chill, he explains how the artifact is deceiving in showing higher numbers because, it not only counts the dmg done to your target/s but also the dmg done to yourself. So for instance, if you are parsing at a single target and notice the log says 2 targets with crazy numbers, like 70-80k per sec dmg, it's counting the dmg you do to yourself as well as what you actually inflict out. So you may not be doing that "OP" burn like the combat log suggests. That's what makes parsing so difficult with this artifacts. I think the true dmg ratio is a rough 50/50 or 40/60.
  3. Berza Committed Player

Good for you to run without Healers, avoiding stress people just for topping the scoreboard.
    By the way, you are in EU, true? Asking just to add you to ignore, so I never risk run with your Amulet.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Some DPS don't know how to use it properly and thus they become a burden on the healer.
    • Like x 2
  5. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I was seeing those numbers as earth early bop, that’s why I mentioned “good/max dmg rotations are Netting that amount, but either way, you’re right, the results are powerset dependent, definitely. I’ll have to test more when I’m able to
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

That’s old news, the devs fixed the combat log issue awhile ago, the art no longer shows self inflicted dps on parses
    • Like x 1
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Oh ok cool, good to know. :)
  8. Dogico Loyal Player

The Amulet when used correctly doesn't stress healers. This is just as misguided as saying you won't heal certain tank powersets.
    • Like x 2
  9. Dogico Loyal Player

I've looked for the numbers you're claiming but can't find them. Why won't you provide a link?