Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Poor zoddy
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

See? Too much of the stupids to understand (and can remember the Faust vs Fate fight now, took a photo of Blacque sitting and standing on Fate's head :D )
  3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I ate a kiwi fruit, it was kinda sour.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Kiwifruit is one word, like kumquat (unless you meant a homosexual New Zealander... )

But yes, the traditional green kiwifruit is a bit more 'sour', specially if you don't let it ripen, the golden kiwifruit is sweeter and has more of a 'fruit salad' flavour
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I had to google how to eat it. It was grocery packed so it wasn't fuzzy at all. The first one I ate like an apple, second one I sliced it on the middle and just scooped it like it was a cup.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, the traditional typically only has a light fuzz but Golden is smooth(er)
    Ya not supposed ta eat the skin! Can peel it (or cut the skin off) or cut it in half and scoop it out
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

The better option is to simply not buy one.

Kiwifruit? Ewwww.....
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

yeah that's the last time im eating kiwifruit
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Stick to Georgia peaches ;)
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And you call yourself a kiwi? o_O
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

In what personally consider brilliant casting, after a vigourous round of auditions of 250 actresses, the voice of the Maori version of "Moana" is not Maori :D
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, have to wait until lvl 10 to get the PromBox, and you still have to wait 6 hours for it to drop?
    Or is there something else before it starts?
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The Nintendo Switch can run the latest version of DOOM and Wolfenstein.

Now tell me again why DCUO is not on the Switch?
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Cause they can't even have a forum that doesn't run well
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

YouTube created a new system that determines if videos are "advertiser friendly" based on a certain set of criteria after the whole PewDiePie incident. Unfortunately this new system complicates things for all YouTube content creators.

17. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Forums are a pretty bad way to collect and collaborate information.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The only problem with the forum, POO, is the forumites, like the saying goes "the inmates are running the asylum"
  19. DC Urban Committed Player

Post 49919 wins

/end

:p
  20. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

[IMG]