Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

As usual, waking up grumpy :D
    • Like x 1
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Waking grumpy is for noobs!

Us pros are grumpy when we sleep, when we wake, when we’re awake and when we’re going to sleep!
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For some, 'grumpy' isn't a state, it's a long lost unknown recently discovered continent! :p
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Was talking about lil miss , but if you wanna take the bullet ;)
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, Grumpy was already awake
  6. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nope, that's a failed audition tape, nothing more
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

10. XEMD Well-Known Player

Nobody is ever going to win this
  11. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Winners were announced already waaay back, and prizes were given. The thread just goes on. Also, there was someone winning the thread briefly, but it was revoked due to..... green interference ;)
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

In fun , Mepps said he could post , then lock the thread , and win,
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Yeah...but don't forget the period when the thread was unable to be accessed.

Unrelated, ESO was down for maintenance, so I started up DCUO....40 odd minutes to update, gave me about 30 mins of game time. Logged in...and...well, I have no idea. Superpowered? Weapons expert? Hybrid?

What the hell. Ha...and I've been kicked from the league I was in.
  14. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Have to put this somewhere, so might as well just put it here: that current episode of Game of Thrones was IMO the best of the complete series. And it looks a lot like my remaining favourite characters still survived.
  15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

U was kicked most likely cause ur heiny wasn't contributing :p makes u feel better I haz a Oreo for youz :)
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just found out about Glen Campbell, and after last nights "NCIS" with that agents mother who also has Alzheimer's, just felt the need to type this: when someone has Alzheimer's, they don't even know when they are gone, and that is what makes it so tragic, for those left behind with a complete stranger who use to be a loved one :(
    Personally have a touch of the Alz, and it scares the crap out of me knowing that one day, won't even remember forgetting everything, and every one, important
  17. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

A DC license agreement is hard to come by. DCUO, how'd Sony get it? Is DC currently interested in a DCUO 2.0 license agreement after many years since 2011 launch of 1.0? WW movie did very well in the box office and soon to be released digitally Aug 29th, dvd sept 19th. After Infinite crisis, Injustice 2, Batman Arkham series, Batman Telltale, will Ben be in lots of movies as Batman, sssshhhhh, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_based_on_DC_Comics , New DC Comics Based Videogame TBA WB Games Montréal, etc.

No, not Rick Roll links. /wary. :p:rolleyes:

I'd like to see DBG, Houston, do wonderful things with a DCUO 2.0. I think I would greatly enjoy it.
    All sorts of models and skeletons as assets to use in a new engine...? 0o

edit: end of a bloated inventory??? innnnnnteresting. http://***********.com/2017/08/10/g...m-is-a-huge-blessing-for-bloated-inventories/

I'm trying to remember the options for gear... (besides wear it and unlock style by equipping it once)
    vendor gear
    1. not tradable?
    2. can sell to vendor?
    3. donate to league/society
    4. salvaged?
    drop Loot
    1. donated to league/society
    2. sold to vendor
    3. salvaged
    Seasonal loot
    1. account bound?
    Vault
    1. Account bound or character bound? tradable trinkets but not tradable styles, account bound?
    random thought, if there was a game could benefit from a tutorial revamp.... :oops: for everything they've changed since launch and taken back to again by removing some changes, the tutorial still is not added at any point along the changes or original creative choice. :oops: Don't add a tutorial because we're gonna change it better not be the excuse. :rolleyes:
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Going to ask here as don't feel like opening a thread just to ask in Gotham
    Was playing around with a an old genderbent Craizee in prep to delete him to make room, and he got a mission to enter Burnley Freightyards, but Craizee still hasn't been able to get in there, did they change some of the missions? Also, do you have to be a minimum level to get the Prom Box? Although this is the first time he has been outside, he has been around for a couple years and fairly sure had dusted him off enough times to add up to 6 hours (but no guarantee)
  19. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

This video was released a week ago.

It has over 100,000 views and the creator of it only has 45 subscribers. Well it looks like I have been doing YouTube all wrong.
  20. ThatWriterGuy Active Player

I doubt I had anything to do with it XD I am currently taking a small break from DC right now just so I can finish up FFXII because this game is my life right now :p