Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

RIP Mont's mentor, Hugh Hefner
  2. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

oi Last one to post wins people

[IMG]
  4. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Yeah, stop looking at the wife while ur typing :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

anyone try the Fortnite BattleRoyale? I downloaded it because it's free, and tried it. Did a few rounds while using a controller and it was awkward to get to know the buttons, which is usual for any game. Gonna try M&K next time. I so very rarely use a controller on the PC. initial impression, fun for a quick match or two. Better with friends. (aren't all games though) I've never played Battlegrounds, watched some videos of it's gameplay on twitch fail youtube videos... meh. H1Z1+COD = Battlegrounds?

I got an interesting user name for the new Epic account.... aFloridaMan. Resulting in a lot of, "aFloridaMan was eliminated" in game text :p https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Man
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

This thread is going to hit it's 50,000 post mark soon!
  7. Deathmike Devoted Player

Nope. This is the last post!:eek:

Deathmike out.
    • Like x 1
  8. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

who's mark?
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Will's brother (fire at will)
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

And they will both be missed (shooters went to the StormTrooper Academy)
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Does anyone remember the order the Halloween styles came out? Skeleton, then Pumpkin, then Werewolf and last year the Hellbeast? What about the masks? Bone Daddy and the Ghoul, and the giant plastic Mentor-masks? Like to get them in the proper 'order', but as much as was wanting to get the new bird-mask, will not be caught out like with the Spring Gear
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Sigh, that Shazam guy is back again and on a new account (guess his spamming got noticed).

He is already back to his spamming ways but now he's added "like" spamming, I had 50 likes from him:eek:.
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

It goes Juke with Pumpkin mask, Skeleton, Werewolf then Hellbeast.

Bone Daddy and Ghoul I believe go back to year 2 and I think the mentor masks were around 3 years ago.
  14. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

yeah i had notif spam too from him
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Hmm, was sure it was the Skeleton before the Jute Pumpkin, but no matter, thanks about the Masks, will get those first and then Hellbeast (depending on cost, may even get them all this year, won't be getting the Gear Styles ever)

You only had 50 Alerts? Had over 200!
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Heh, just noticed something about the Hellbeast head: if you use the Sniper Goggles, you can have a sort of 'Trigon-look' with two sets of eyes :D
    The Valiant mask looks like you have horns sticking out of your eye-sockets, the Sage Greenman mask looks interesting, butt the Atlantean Rebreather looks like an Atlantean Ballgag :p
  17. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I think that I'll just leave this here.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Guess you have to be from Lesbos to view that video...
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Anyone played "Agents of Mayhem"? Loving the cheesy "Knight Rider" and "Magnum, P.I." references in the clip :D
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Gonna be sad when Abby leaves "NCIS" :(
    She's the reason why there even is an "NCIS": she had a guest role on "JAG", they liked her so much they created "NCIS" just to have more of her :)