Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

en·ti·tle·ment
    inˈtīdlmənt,enˈtīdlmənt/
    noun
    noun: entitlement; plural noun: entitlements
    • the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
    I'll leave you with that for the night. The person I quoted EXPECTS some form reimbursement for the down time. Perhaps an extra day of legendary, or replay badges. I call that believing they should get a privilege or special treatment. If that's not entitlement. Then I don't know what is. Good night.
  2. xXDreadPooLXx New Player

Look up the definition of "entitled" I'm not asking for free anything. Never even used the word. I do expect compensation. That is justified. And I'm pretty sure you'd agree. You may not feel lost service intermittently over 48 hours validates my claim but perhaps lost service over a week!... Two weeks? At some point you'd also agree you've paid for services that aren't being rendered....we only disagree as to when that occurs. So quit being stubborn and flippant and don't alter the nature of my complaint to fit your crappy reply.
    • Like x 2
  3. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Would disconnect almost every time I zoned. Just closing the game for now and doing something else.
    • Like x 1
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

As long as we're defining things:

• Like x 1
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

US Servers having problems? Logging into EU ;-)
  6. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

7. High Troller Loyal Player

i am happy to report that the vault loads up on EU server.
  8. Shellheart76 Active Player

Clearly you're having trouble grasping this- nobody is expecting free stuff. People are expecting the game they're paying for,however since you're so self-righteous and clearly interested in paying for things without getting anything in return,how about I pm you my PayPal account. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  9. Saami Loyal Player

ⅰ₮ ῳ∆ㄅ ∆и ∆Я₮ⅰㄅ₮ⅰς ῳ∆ㄚ ₮◊ ㄅサ◊ῳ サ◊ῳ ⅰ モ∑∑レ ∆๒◊ㄩ₮ ₮サⅰㄅ ῳサ◊レ∑ ⅰㄅㄅㄩ∑.
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i mean really.
  11. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Yeah definitely something up with the game AND the forums.
  12. Derio 15000 Post Club

Logged in to a loading screen that was 8 minutes to then only get kicked as I was going to my base.
  13. Jim Berry Well-Known Player

14. KnyghtmareX Well-Known Player

i can log in with every character but my Main i give up on this game cancelled my sub today after many many years
  15. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Exactly. DCUO is like an abusive partner, eventually, we'll be the ones saying sorry for stuff like this.
    • Like x 1
  16. Backseid Devoted Player

I can get in, but trying to leave the WT is an issue. Just getting stuck on loading screens.
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I've seen some try to compare this update to GU 3 and I've poo-pooed that until now. Taking into consideration how long GU 3 screwed up the game, this update is rivaling that in it's severity. I mean, wow.
  18. Ully Committed Player

hahahah
  19. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Not even close.

It's been down for two days,

GU 3 was down for Months.
    • Like x 1
  20. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Braniac is not responding well to his nerf I see. Glad I took a vacation this weekend and didn't plan on playing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.