Just take servers down and fix it already.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RaidenGods, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shellheart76 Active Player

Most of us know the terms of service,but this game has essentially been unplayable for the past few days,plus they've given subscribers an extra day before when crap like this happens,as some of us who have been around long enough might remember. I don't think expecting a product you've subscribed to to be delivered consistently quite counts as entitlement,plus some people have actually lost replay badges due to this thing. But sure,snarky remarks are nice too. You sure showed everyone else.
    • Like x 8
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Thank you for quoting that and blocking the post above yours. I do not mind at all. :D
  3. Nawtae Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

more potential issues with serve ya. hate to break it to you devs but I don't think your using the word potential wrong
    • Like x 1
  5. KnyghtmareX Well-Known Player

i know im a paying member and i have been sitting in queue for 10 mins and soon as i load in its the endless load screen followed by a kick be to character selection just to wain in queue again
  6. Kroye Loyal Player

What he said, plus rideable ponies in game please, Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It was relatively stable for the first month or so after cross play. Problems didn't occur game wide until GU57. GU59 made them much, much worse.
    • Like x 1
  8. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I've been around since 2011. I remember just fine. I still don't expect to be reimbursed for the down time.
  9. Ultimos New Player

It's not entitled at all. It's called good customer service and that the majority of other MMOs will do this. When the industry leader, WoW, has been known to consistently do this type of thing, it's not out of the range of expectations.
    • Like x 1
  10. Rigel Cygni Well-Known Player

Yup, same thing happens every time I try to q
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

That's because you've been here since 2011 and know it rarely happens. :p
  12. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

This isn't wow/blizzard. This is DBG/DCUO. Still. It comes off as very entitled IMO. "OMG THE SERVER IS DOWN ! I WANT SOME FREE STUFFS"
  13. Ultimos New Player

Obviously this isn't Blizzard/Wow....I thought you knew that? If it were the servers would be up. You missed my point completely.
    • Like x 3
  14. Danger Grande New Player

Got the infinite loading screen trying to go to the Vault. Guess who doesn't get the daily Vault trip, ME! It is locked out now, so AWESOME!
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

How exactly is it free if a day was paid for, but a day wasn't playable?

The EULA covers updates and maybe the occasional downtime due to a bug. That's the main reason it's written as it is. When downtime lasts for hours and occurs multiple weekends in a row, it's no longer occasional.
    • Like x 2
  16. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I didn't at all. It still comes off as whiny and entitled. Look at the guys post that I quoted. They EXPECT some free stuff for the down time. That right there is entitlement.
  17. Mistress of Magic Well-Known Player

18. rodkinnison New Player

Is there some way to reset the connection to the server? Since I teleported I can't log in at all.
  19. xXDreadPooLXx New Player

It's not about feeling entitled at all. Pretty much any subscription service will offer reimbursement in the form of an account credit to their customers for lost time. It's quite literally only the reasonable expectation of getting what I'm paying for. Conversely I couldn't decide to only pay for the days I actually play right?
    • Like x 3
  20. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I couldn't get in my base a few hours ago, so I curled up on the arkham grounds and had a nap, tried again just then and still can't get it. C'mon, it's arts and craft night in the rec room. The crazies will miss me. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.