It's that time! Top 3 legends!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Titans1373, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Dolfo Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Harvey will always be my friend.
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Just to fill anyone in, we did several matches yesterday, me using Circe, Sabigya using Bane, Two Face and some other third character I don't quite remember. I only had Circe for a couple of hours at that point and won all 3 just by the fact that I consistently had at least one pet out and pretty much was never taken advantage of after I was blocked.
  3. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Bane Twoface and Huntress.
    Circe Pets practically absorb damage. Unless your characters has a really strong DoT or a AoE move a Circe will finish you off very easily.
    The Beastimorph has a knockback ability (From brawling) which can knock a character off their combo and knock them down allowing for easy hits.
    The Circe minion also has the AoE ability which can also knockback(From Blasters).
    Thanks to DCUO amazing target system /sarcasm. It makes it near impossible to hit the Circe directly without one of her pets knocking you down or simply absorbing all your blows.
    Using Huntress it was nearly impossible for to be take her down. Same for bane. But with twoface(thanks to the barrel and my own ads) i was able to hold my own for a short period of time.
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

If you simply can knock him back, panic or stun him the barrel will not deploy. Good twofaces will pop a trinket and place it or put it on top of you if you are knockdown.
  5. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Also i doubt JS or Twoface will be anyone favorite when gu36 drops when grenade no longer blockbreak.
    So sorry HL,Rage users who use rifle in PvP.
  6. Doktor Wixxer Level 30

I will probably like them much more because the new hold bb will most likely be way faster :p
    I just wish they would give 2f/john their 1tap hold back...
    • Like x 1
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm thrilled we won't see nearly as many JS's flying above the field spamming their block breaker anymore.

In addition to that the new one will actually allow you to control the interrupt widow a bit more correct?
  8. Iloveglue Active Player

Steel should be number 1 on that list.
  9. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

He was for a long time. After 4 rounds of nerfed though he fell to the bottom.
    • Like x 1
  10. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Since I don't know and it is apparent going away soon.

What is the Saint Walker jump cancel?
  11. KingJProud New Player

1) Sinestro
    2) Nightwing
    3) Huntress
    :)
  12. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Been playing with Saint the last few days and he can be very effective. Every time I hit his finisher I feel like I accomplished something lol as you can see it coming from a mile away.
  13. savageprime New Player

Personal favorites are:
    1. Atro
    2. Amon
    3. Huntress

These are jsut cause of the fun of playing them. Competitive wise of course os a different story.
  14. sspaceghost New Player

Arkillo is my favorite legends character , and I think I'm the only one who uses him lol
  15. Lucaefor New Player

I would agree with the OP putting Atro and Lex 1st and 2nd. 3rd spot is pretty much up for grabs among a number of avatars and situational based on the arena, 1v1, 4v4 etc. Highest damage dealers I've come across lately are Lex and Circe. Feels like Lex had his health buffed because he seems quite tanky right now and Circe's pets are definately hitting harder post sorcery pet update, she can deal grisly damage. Mainly because of my lowly connection I tend to use Bane but I've never seen any of the numbers people are quoting on this thread. He struggles actually against quite a number of avatars, particularly Harley and Amon Sur. Huntress will give him a hard time also (another underrated legend). He is a great legend for sure but not 3rd, maybe 4th-5th or a bit lower. Nobody talking about Steel anymore which seems odd. He still has the Mine, Shield, Hammerang and the hardest tap and hold attacks with two handed.
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I've seen the numbers people are quoting with Bane. Keep in mind damage out can vary widely in team games depending on teammate performance. As of now he's tied with Catwoman for 3rd. He's able to do some of the most consistent high damage in the game. Especially if you factor in his supercharge.
  17. Lucaefor New Player

Unsure. Catwoman will comfortably outperform him in a straight 1v1 contest I guess you would have to take the arena into consideration. Bane is difficult to reliably plot anyhow due to his supercharge, hit counter etc. there are a lot of variables.

There's nothing grossly OP at the top end of Legends atm anyway, maybe some avatars still need adjusting but nothing major, it's the bottom end that needs the most work now tbh.
  18. CoolJPri New Player

I just love Sinestro so much, like, SO MUCH ^.^
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yea, since Two Face was brought back in line nothing had been over powered as of late. Catwoman has the best 1vs1 potential in the game currently but you need to look at overall effectiveness.
    What Clutch says here is basically what I was going to get at but it's just easier to quote him.