It's that time! Top 3 legends!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Titans1373, Apr 7, 2014.

1. StaticXForce New Player

Legends who been Killing me alot has been Huntress, Amon Sur, and Bane they seem like they do the most damage always fun an a challenge to fight them
  2. John New Player

Wonder Woman - Op

Bizarro-

circe-strong
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Wonder Woman was nerfed a while ago actually. Top 3 right now are currently Lex, Catwoman and Bane.
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Donna Troy
    Bizarro
    Lex Luthor
  5. RageOfHeaven1990 New Player

I typically PUG for pvp lol. So I'm about 80% win 20% loss (I typically always top in damage/kills/caps in moon; and top in damage/kills on ace). Every once in a while I end up getting teammates that just stand around and do nothing...
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I almost never PUG in PvP for that very reason. Every once in a while I'll go into a 4vs4 with 3 people and we're normally able to hold our own.
  7. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Atro deserves to be in there, he has one dot which isn't counterable & has the best 2v1 potential in the game with his SC. I'd say he's top, then lex with cw/bane being interchangeable.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I can see that. The reason I would not rank him there though is that his survivability largely depends on how effective his SC is when used. I would rank Lex slightly higher due to his tactical blast power as well as the ability to jump cancel a power for zero power cost.

EDIT: Also while it has great potential, it is possible to very much limit it's abilities through dodging. Plus getting an interrupt or block on atro while it's up renders it nearly useless.
  9. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

His number 6 does less damage than both of Atro's dots & is dodgeable, only one of Atro's dots is dodgeable.

Dodging will not limit the capabilities of the SC when played correctly & you don't need to open yourself up to counters to heal so much damage that the other person won't be able to counteract it. Literally evertime you use one PI power you will heal 1000 health if you hit two people + 200 every second from one dot being applied (the PI enhanced rage expulsion will hit for 1200+ on two people not included the DoT). A good atro will not die while in SC.
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Good point. Keep in mind (and I'm sure you have) that Luthor has 2 dots as well. One of which to my knowledge isn't dodgeable.

Now if a character pops a shield, or a deflect such as catwoman's damage deflect that would render the SC less effective.

Not disagreeing with you at all, just covering all the bases.

Also to answer a something that happened earlier here, who has more survivability? Luthor or Fate?
    • Like x 1
  11. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

My top 3:
    1. Kilowog - unless anything has been changed since Wednesday, he still speads damage incredibly when trying to take out enemies on nodes.

2. Bane - I haven't played him, but have been fighting a good fight against people playing as him recently, especially when they pop the SC buff.

3. Lex - I've never played as Lex before (I don't pay for my legends characters), but he has done well recently when it comes to defending himself while fighting the enemies pouncing at him because he is sitting at long range.
  12. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Both of Lex's are dodgeable, that's why harley is such a strong counter. Less effective, but single target damage is still more than enough to keep him alive (he can heal 5000+ on a single target alone in one SC use, over 10k with two targets).

And fate does, more health with the health buffs, the debuffs further add to that & he can have two pets up to split damage.
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Huh, interesting. How do you get both pets out with Fate though? I'm under the impression that when you spawn one the other disappears. On my guide someone had commented that it is possible by holding down both buttons at the same time but that did not appear to work.

I do tend to keep in mind that with Fate, the circle may not apply the debuff if your opponent isn't inside of it, and the pet is very squishy so it may not even get the chance to be cast.
  14. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

His number 4 summons an invisible pet.
  15. proxyreiv New Player

Im not a legends expert but i find atrocitus really good in certain situations and if played correctly.

The only problem i have is the low health, thats why i use it as a "damage support" throwing the "4" and selecting the most annoying target in the field to throw the "3" then try to do some safe counters and if im surrounding the "2" moves is pretty useful.

Also the SC is awesome, throw the "4" and "3" and the "2" if you have multiple enemies around.
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Ahhh you're counting that. I was not aware that splits damage though. Very interesting. I'll be sure to add that in.
  17. McDonaloid Active Player

Two-face
    Amon sur
    Catwoman - acrobats ftw!
  18. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

So its confirmed I make people the most angry with Circe. Last night I managed to get some hate tells from my fellow heroes. I love salty tears:).
    • Like x 1
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

They're the best kind. I'm probably going to get Circe just for the sake of pissing people off.
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Donna gets no love...