Is there a maintenance today?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycfyre, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Kai El Well-Known Player

Well, I'll be on State of Decay until DC is back up for PS4 users. Keep us posted, Mepps. Thx!
  2. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Brother, u broke the game :mad:
  3. Darksilver320 New Player

So, you took candy from my stash and gave it to new members.. only fair :p
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Was just able to log into my ps4. Was getting an error code for the last hour or so.
  5. Darksilver320 New Player

confirmed was able to get in just now. Probably just had to switch out hamsters on the wheel, they do get winded easy;):D
  6. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

7. RicanPapi254 New Player

I think I had read about a posting about this prior but its not showing up in the last 4 pages so I figured to repost. Never had an issue connecting to DCUO on the PS4 until today. I keep attempting to retry to connect but with no success. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
  8. Qu33nVi0letz New Player

Am I the only one being able to sign in and getting kicked within a minute? Its happened around 20 times.
  9. RicanPapi254 New Player

I would be more understanding if it was both consoles as well experiencing this issue but PS4 is still having connection issues. I opened up yet another bug report to address this issue with PS4 players. And truth be told, I have friends on PS3 playing yet I am stuck waiting... Vote up on my post (in the bug report thread) if you guys want this resolved cuz if its not on the bug report thread, it wont be addressed
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PSN has let us know this issue should be resolved.
  11. Qu33nVi0letz New Player

Thanks Mepps :)
  12. Bast10n Committed Player

I had the same thing happen to me last night. I have never had DC / connectivity issues on the PS4. I was running Dawn last night. We had just finished the first boss and I was using the portal to zone into the police station when my game froze. I could still talk in group chat but the game was definatly frozen. I force closed the application. It Encountered an error which I reported.

No matter what Intried I could not get back into the game. Restart playstation. Nope. Manually disconnect and sign in to PSN. Nope. Reset my modem and my router. Nope. Never made it to the character select screen.
  13. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Since we are relaying messages and all, can you tell PSN to stop doing us so dirty all the time? Lol
    • Like x 1