Kai El
Last activity:
Feb 20, 2019
Home page:
Metropolis, Science Spire / Gotham, UNKNOWN
Hero, Member of Gods : Protectors of Earth
    1. There are no messages on Kai El's profile yet.
  • Signature

USPS
    Kai El
    | Quantum | Controller | DPS | 401SP | CR262

USXbox - Champions
    Ryggz | Light | Controller/DPS |

About

Home page:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/lboog081284?feature=mhee
    Metropolis, Science Spire / Gotham, UNKNOWN
    Hero, Member of Gods : Protectors of Earth
    Server:
    Xbox
    Growing up as a young teen with powers is never easy & my father, Kal El, you all may know him as Superman, can vouch for that. My father raised me with the same values my grandparents, Jonathan & Martha Kent, gave my father & I was raised on Smallville & destined for great things. My father's enemies would definitely see me as a threat & did his best to protect as much as possible but I had to eventually branch off & fulfill my destiny. I accepted my Kryptonian destiny; I am Kai El, The First Son of The Last Son of Krypton. After a vicious battle with Lex Luthor, there was a strange glowing light - it was Brainiac invading Earth & all Earth's heroes & Earth's villains were battling. Meanwhile, Green Lantern activated his Ring just as Black Adam yelled SHAZAM! causing a huge explosion. I awoke with no memory, trapped on Brainiac's ship with Oracle contacting me via telecom. I escaped with my life with Superman's help - a new journey awaited me as I joined an elite team named Gods & our cause of heroism will be Earth's last fighting chance as we defeat Brainiac!!!