Is there a maintenance today?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Psycfyre, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Psycfyre New Player

Devs... this is getting REALLY old. Fix it!
    • Like x 3
  2. ztomas1 New Player

How long has this been happening??? can't sign in
  3. Massah Committed Player

Super annoying

Hopping on Blacklight will try again in an hour
  4. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Yep, can't connect...
  5. Psycfyre New Player

I think the biggest problem I have with everything is that the PS3's are still connected (I've got several friends online right now). It's absolutely ridiculous that the PS4 is STILL having these exact same problems after 3.5 months. If it were both consoles I'd be more understanding.
    • Like x 1
  6. Darksilver320 New Player

I am signed into the psn on my ps4 but cant play anything online DC gives cannot connect to server error and cant get into BF4.
  7. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

(PS4) I can't sign in to the PSN...
  8. Kai El Well-Known Player

Same. I'm a PS4 player. I was in the game earlier, went AFK, now I can't get back in.

Might be a sign that I just need to play State of Decay or Mass Effect.
  9. Darksilver320 New Player

ps4 player or ps3?
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

I am signed in and playing COD perfectly fine. However I have been signed in since like 4 hours ago.
  11. Darksilver320 New Player

I was on DC then I went to zone into a mission and it gave me the game server error. and signed me out of psn ..
  12. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Dc is working for fellow league members...so not sure what's going on
  13. Plower Girl Active Player

I am signed in on PS3 right now. Like Derio said it may be because I haven't logged out in a while. Hopefully there's not another maintenance.
    • Like x 2
  14. Kai El Well-Known Player

This happened yesterday as well.
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are contacting PSN and investigating.
    • Like x 5
  16. iSmashly New Player

PSN must have just gone down recently. I can't fine an confirmation about maintenance or an error anywhere, not yet atleast.
  17. Kai El Well-Known Player

Like a boss. Thx, Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  18. Darksilver320 New Player

it may be effecting ps4 users. I know if you are on a ps3 and signed in, you wont get kicked a ajority of the time, but that doesn't seem to work for ps4 users that I know of.
  19. Darksilver320 New Player

thank you Mepps
  20. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

Something is wrong with psn. I get an error during communication with the server message. PS4