Inner Circle - USPS Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ice Lantern, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

If you need help wth this, I can help.
  2. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Hey are you still recruiting? If you check out my profile over at dcuolive.com...you will see that my league is pretty much dead (we had over 30 strong and then started losing members over a month due to lack of activity). I am still working on my skill points (I started this account around May) and I geared up till August and took a long break up to now and I am looking for a stable, laidback, and smart league. I was informed of you guys by TheDark and he is a partner of mine in the controlling community and in the gadgets community. I am a Hardlight controller/DPS and I do a lot of PVP currently geared at cr99. I'm also willing to learn and I am willing to help test stuff out (something I usually do with TheDark). Thanks and very much appreciated.

EDIT: I'm 18 years old and a student at the University of Florida...umm I have a job as well but I am usually open on Wednesdays, Fridays, and weekends. I have a mic and I have PC Test as well. Played for 3 years on PC then transferred over to PS around May 2014.
  3. Ice Lantern New Player

We're not as active right now but will be good again once the DLC is released. You can contact me or Benn 10 (just tell him I said it's ok to invite you) in-game.
  4. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Ok thank you, I appreciate it. Will be on the lookout.
  5. Benn 10 Committed Player

Correctly recruiting Controllers if you are looking for a new home in a supportive league hit me up.

-Benn 10
  6. Benn 10 Committed Player

*Bump*Still Looking
  7. Benn 10 Committed Player

Hello I am Benn 10 a Representative from the league "Inner Circle". We are a end game league currently on the search for skilled Controllers and dual role players. If that is you, I think we would be very much interested in your expertise. Hit me up here or in game.

-Benn 10