Inner Circle - USPS Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ice Lantern, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Trollaman New Player

I got questions. how do I message you in private on here? you can't get conversations and game is down. I'm a troll/dps.
  2. Glaucus93 New Player

I'm very interested in joining a medium sized league with some cool people. I'm 21 and fairly active (around 3-4 times a week).
    Ms Amara is my main hero character; a 106 mental controller / 104 dps. I have 134 skill points as of now.
  3. thefirstlantern New Player

Ice sign me up :)
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Add my Hero alt to your league as a ghost.

Name: Godhand Healer

104cr in both damage/healer roles. 170sp

He'll still add prestige to your league when I run duos and alerts.
  5. Ice Lantern New Player

bump. please look at the latest update. If you wish to join, please send me an IN-GAME email so that I have your character name(s). I can't always respond to tells as I might be running content.
  6. Ice Lantern New Player

7. Ice Lantern New Player

8. Ice Lantern New Player

9. Ice Lantern New Player

10. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Recruiting Tanks for the new content and SM who also enjoy PvP
  11. Rockman X New Player

Come out from under your rocks tanks! We have gold shirts. :cool:
  12. Ice Lantern New Player

[IMG]

League hall in progress
    • Like x 1
  13. Blacklightning89 New Player

You should place a round table in the middle
  14. Ice Lantern New Player

That's the plan but the exact table I want isn't in the broker for a reasonable price.
    • Like x 1
  15. Blacklightning89 New Player

Ok nice
  16. Ice Lantern New Player

Recruitment re-opened to all support roles.
  17. StopItJohnJohn New Player

No DPS needed?
  18. Xavier372 New Player

Can I join? Currently have 2 toons. One Tank (104 CR 94SP) and my other (main) toon who is 105CR and also 95sp. I would prefer to join with my troll but if the tank is better than I can join with the tank. My in-game name for tank is XxLordTyrantxX and for the troll is XxProfesorTyrantxX. Thanks!
  19. Ice Lantern New Player

1) DPS-only players make forming groups more difficult.

2) A lot of our support role players have 170+ SP and can DPS very well. We'd rather have people with lower SP do support roles where it doesn't make as much of a difference. So basically, we aren't really gaining much from taking in DPS-only players but we are losing flexibility in forming groups.

3) It's nice for our support roles to be able to DPS when circumstances allow it. I don't think it's right to punish a player for being versatile by making him/her always play support. At the same time, I don't like rewarding people who aren't flexible by having them get to DPS all the time.

I'm not saying we never take in DPS-only players. However, we have to have a very compelling reason to do so and thinking you are good is not compelling enough.
    • Like x 2
  20. StopItJohnJohn New Player

i hear what you are saying, and i actually cant disagree with you.
    • Like x 1