Inner Circle - USPS Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ice Lantern, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Ice Lantern New Player

UPDATED August 8, 2014

- We have 35+ active members (active as in log on on play at least 3 times per week).
    - We have our league hall and the following Proficiencies:
    • Damage Out
    • Health
    • Support Stats
    • Crit Attacks
    • Might + Precision
    • Power and Supercharge
    • Power in
    • Crit Power+ Crit Healing
    - We've gotten to Round 9 of Survival Mode.

- Lockdown is now on "Farm Status".

- We also have a clan in Clash of Clans as well play Destiny together.

League philosophy:

We do not force you to do anything you don't want to. We don't force you to help and we don't force you to consume plans that drop for you. That said, do not expect everyone to drop what they are doing to run a raid or get a feat for you. That doesn't mean we won't help you. It just means you should be mindful that others may be busy and/or need to get something done. In general, you get what you put in. The more you help out, the more people will want to help you.

What we are looking for:

- 18+ years old.

- At least be able to communicate via keyboard and at least be able to hear us. If you do not have a mic, you may have a harder time getting into Lockdown (until it's on farm status) and/or future SM runs.

- People who play support roles. This does not mean you can play support roles and we've need to twist your arm to play it. This means you mostly play support role. Preference towards players who can also DPS very well and can armory into both roles.

- SP and CR Requirements: 120sp, 105cr

- Tanks: Ice, Earth, Rage (we have enough Fire)
    - Healers: Sorcery, Nature, Electric (we have enough Celestial)
    - Controllers: Quantum, Gadgets, Hard Light, Mental
    - DPS: We are not currently taking players or characters who only DPS nor do we ever intend on it.

- Must be able to take advice. You can always get better regardless of how long you've been playing the game.

- People who are willing to ask to do raids and alerts. If you want to do a raid with the league, ask if anyone wants to run it. You may not always get a group based on what others are doing but we try not to leave people out. What we don't want are people who never say anything then feel left out.

Basic Rules:

1) No drama. If you have an issue with a member, try to resolve it with that person once you have cooled off. If you don't think you can resolve it with that person, talk to a high-ranking player..

2) Berating, belittling and insulting members is not allowed. Racist, homophobic and sexist remarks are also not tolerated.

3) Do not pressure other members into decisions such as what to do with plans, switch powersets, etc. For example, if someone gets a new plan do not pressure that person into consuming it rather than selling it.

4) If you are going to invite someone (chat channel, group, instance), make sure they are not in the middle of something and/or are fine with you doing that.

If Interested you can post here, send me a PM, or contact the following using in-game EMAIL (sometimes we can't answer tells due to being in instances):

- ICE LANTERN, REGRET, CORPORATE
    - OLDSTRONG
    - THE JACKAI (last letter is an uppercase "i")
    - BENN 10
    • Like x 5
  2. Ice Lantern New Player

reserved just in case
  3. Qyonk Level 30

My kinda guild. I'd like to apply being a ghost member. IGN: Qyonk. Cr 105, sp 126.
  4. Ice Lantern New Player

We are USPS though and your sig says you're USPC.
  5. Novaks New Player

Interesting take on the new upcoming changes. Wish you the best of luck.
  6. Ice Lantern New Player

Thanks, much appreciated. I honestly believe that some of the "lone wolves" are just misunderstood and/or was never fortunate enough to find the right league for them.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ice Lantern New Player

Have gotten a few great members and want more.
  8. Ice Lantern New Player

9. Akroma New Player

solid league. highly recommended. :)
  10. Ice Lantern New Player

11. Ice Lantern New Player

12. Benn 10 Committed Player

Very personable recruiter. #Salute
    • Like x 1
  13. Benn 10 Committed Player

*Bump* Just Joined this league with two of my friends four of our leaguemates made to Round 7 in survival with the remainder the group being pugs. The teamwork displayed sold me, looking forward to future adventures.
  14. Ice Lantern New Player

My hands hurt but I haven't had this much fun playing DCUO in a very long time.
    • Like x 2
  15. Rockman X New Player

You guys made it to round 7? Damn I need to be on a bit more!
  16. Ice Lantern New Player

Yup. NASTY, Benn 10, Sh0wtyme and myself were in the group.
    • Like x 1
  17. owlman New Player

Nice name
  18. Ice Lantern New Player

Yeah, thankfully it survived the server merge.
  19. Ice Lantern New Player

still recruiting but we are starting to fill up.
  20. Ice Lantern New Player