Indecis Opens its Doors to You USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dark Suzumebachi, May 17, 2014.

1. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

I tried finding you last night, I sent a mail to the name not sure if it's the right one. The one I have it nature healer but every other letter is capitalized. Is that the correct name?
  2. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Yeah thts it but I wasnt on last night....srry
  3. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Not shutting the doors to healers, but I would like if we can get more Troll and Tank powers. Thanks for showing interest to all who contacted me ingame. Do to the psn maintenance I will hopefully get back to you guys today or tomorrow.
  4. Robogost Well-Known Player

Hey. I saw this post a few days ago but I just (Literally like 5 minutes ago lol) reached CR 70. I've been looking for a league and wanted to join since I've seen the post about this one. I didn't want to ask for you to make any exceptions or anything lol so I waited. Now that I'm cR 70 I'd love to be in the league. My IGN is Mahgek. Im a Celestial healer. I have a mic but I don't like using it but I'll use it if you guys want to run something or just joke around or something.
  5. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Cool man, thnx for your interest. What is your ingame name and then we can run something.
  6. Madphinger New Player

I'm interested in joining as well. I just came back after a longish break, left shortly after SoT dropped, and would like to quit the PUG life.

I'm over 17, have a mic and I'm normally on between 6-11pm EDT. I'd like to get both of the characters in my sig in the league but if only one is allowed then my main, The Godslayer, is preferred.

Look forward to hooking up with y'all. Peace.
  7. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Thnx for your interest as well, when you hop on let me know and we can also run with you as well. And both of your toons are welcome if you dig us ya dig? Lol
  8. Robogost Well-Known Player

Ign: Mahgek :) I'll be on later tonight.
  9. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

I added you but I think I missed you. I have u added hopefully we can run something tomorrow after down time.

Edit: Gottem :)
  10. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Got quite a few people last night, all pretty cool. Once again I would like to thank all for their interest and welcome the new members.
  11. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Nature still looking forward to meeting you, when is a good time to catch you?
  12. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I will be on late friday and saturday night, and also all day sunday
  13. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

I'm proud of how successful recruitment is coming along, we are about to reach the threshold of slowing down on recruiting. I would like to reach a target of 20 active players and we are currently at 11. If you been thinking about joining now is your chance give us a shot and see how you like us! :)
  14. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

15. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

16. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Still looking for more active players. PVE roles I would like to have more Trolls and Tanks but as for Healers only a couple more and I would stop there. As for Dps we are covered but I'm willing to take more and please be interested in learning or knowing your off role. As for PvP all roles are still open.
  17. Shinobi Ninjutsu New Player

My brother is ready to get down with us. He is only 81 sorcery healer though.
  18. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Cool man, just let one of us know the details.
  19. jeremy_holtz23 New Player

I'm currently a cr72 celestial dps/healer. Ur league sounds legit and I'd like to join. Character name is infinite villainy. Play almost daily now. I'm always down for doing raids and alerts
  20. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Cool man we will catch up with you tomorrow, thnx for your interest.