Indecis Opens its Doors to You USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dark Suzumebachi, May 17, 2014.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

Hey Chris,

I'll be on tonight, if you want to add me and I'll invite you to group and talk to you about joining. My toon name is 36. I'm pretty easy to find and get a hold of. I'll be on this evening, around 5 or 6pm eastern. Hope to hear from you then.
    • Like x 1
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

Thanks for the heads up, Red Jenni!
  3. darksidechris New Player

thanks at work lame lol but will be on around 8pm central time.
    • Like x 1
  4. The_Sorrow New Player

Hey guys 112dps 112 quantum troll here with mic started playing at launch then took a break came back around nexus . My old league "Versatile Gaming" has been a ghost town since Destiny, i've stayed on hoping for them to come back to no avail and alas i believe it is time to move on. So add me in game name is lSorrowl
  5. thirty six Loyal Player

Lol, same here! Yeah, I may be on still by then. My night is rounding down. You may also want to add Suzumebachi (we call him Dark). If I'm already off, odds are, he'll be on. If you'd like, add me on PSN - cbrannon36
    • Like x 1
  6. thirty six Loyal Player

Hey Sorrow! I look forward to getting you in with us. In my experience, it's always been better to have the new recruit add the people who can get them in the league, since they're more apt to look. Add me, in game name is 36. I'll be on this evening, around 5 or 6pm eastern. Probably closer to 5 lol.
  7. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Sorry for the late response and thank you 36 to assisting those with interest. I'll be on tonight I will add your toons and we will go from there. Hope to see you guys tonight.
    • Like x 1
  8. thirty six Loyal Player

I'm going to an Aesop Rock concert today, right after work. That means today is gonna be a longass day :(

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

Recruiting is now closed, as we'd like to take some time to get to know the lovely new people we've brought on board, but I'll try to keep us close to the front page to keep us on your minds (Like we weren't anyways ;))
    • Like x 1
  10. thirty six Loyal Player

[IMG]

Girl, you better get yo' life together and stick with the winning team!
    • Like x 1
  11. thirty six Loyal Player

Found a pic of our secret entrance to our league hall on line :mad: Kinda takes the secret out of it!

[IMG]
  12. thirty six Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if you ever need a troll for anything holler at me IGN is ooLILITH

Im currently eCR109 or 110 with 155sp. gadget troll. working on my 99 vendor gear to start my 100 gear.
    • Like x 1
  14. thirty six Loyal Player

Oddly enough, you're on my friend list. Maybe I crafted for you before. My toon name used to be 36 WayzToKill. But I'll def take you up on that, thanks!
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea you changed it to 36 :D

yea I forget your in this league lol, yea i forgot that I had posted in here awhile back or might of been a older thread idk, when beastlyhealz was gadget troll.
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

lmao, ohhh, gotcha! Ok, now it makes sense why I have ooLilith on my friend list haha. Hit me up if you need help or need a body to run anything.
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

will do :)

yea at the time beastlyhealz was gadget troll, lilith was a sorcery healer I think. Posted in here basically saying if you all needed a healer ever to holler, b/c my current league that I was in didnt want any more healers so kinda </3 as lilith was a lone ranger still.

but I'll PM you if ever need a extra body.
  18. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Recruiting is back up and we are looking for more higher tier players but if your not there and are interested send me a message pm here, in game mail or tell, or just leave a comment below. Let the games begin ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

If your shy about joining give in to the Darkside, lol
    • Like x 1
  20. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player