Indecis Opens its Doors to You USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dark Suzumebachi, May 17, 2014.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

I was gonna get all giffy with this bump, but... work :( Anyways, check us out. If you're a villain and you need a good home, we're probably your dudes.
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

Rise and grind playas! It's Friday - Hop in with us today to enjoy the weekend fun we have in store. We have members with all different play times so there's a good chance you'll have some peeps to party with at any time. We'll bring the cookies, you bring the popcorn!
  3. thirty six Loyal Player

Yo yo yo, we're back on that scene, ya feel me, anotha day anotha dolla son! Anyways, check us out. USPS villain league of extraordinary individuals... At least as far as personality goes. We do still tend to wipe in Kahndaq on the 1st boss... Then the rock always gets broken by those overpowered mobs... Then, usually by that point I need a potty break so we just disband the instance... Maybe you're our missing link to being able to complete Kahndaq!? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. thirty six Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

lol This sounds like you're serious. You might be scaring folks off. lol Hey, you know your sig still says 36 WayzToKill?
    • Like x 1
  6. thirty six Loyal Player

That's because that's my name again. I switched my look and the new look didn't match up with 36 WayzToChill. As far as Kahndaq, anyone who reads that and believes it probably wouldn't be a good fit for us anyways ;)
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

lol I see your point.
    • Like x 1
  8. thirty six Loyal Player

The only thing better than breakfast with Ron Swanson would be eating Ron Swanson for breakfast

[IMG]

Join Indecis! I need someone to talk Parks And Rec with!!
    • Like x 2
  9. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Well it seems my fellow leaguemates have been keeping the post up. Thank you for that, been getting people in game. Looking for more Tanks to give ours a break but all roles are still welcome.
  10. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Hello,
    I would like to join this wonderful league. I've recently leveled up a new toon to CR111 which I intend to play from now on. I used to play as Cursed Khagan, but I really wanted a female toon. :p

I'll send a message in-game as well. The toon name is Warstar.
    • Like x 2
  11. darksidechris New Player

hi my current league is not active and looking for a new one. mental cr 111 dps/troll sp 129 legendary have a mic and i am 26 on USPS4. will be on tonight. if i can get a invite would like to join as soon as possible. name EvilSprial King
    • Like x 1
  12. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Ok thanks for yoy interest. We all will be on tonight just shoot me or any of us a tell. New Content so its gonna be an very productive night. Hope you can join us. :)
  13. thirty six Loyal Player

Welcome to the ranks, Warstar! Thanks for always being willing to jump into stuff and help!
    • Like x 1
  14. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Thanks! Sorry I haven't run more with the league. I'll be sure to join runs with you all more. :) Great league though.
    • Like x 2
  15. thirty six Loyal Player

I think you do fine. Can't fault you for always being in a run and any time we've asked, you've jumped to join us, even if loot locked #TeamPlayer
    • Like x 2
  16. thirty six Loyal Player

Nothin' like a morning donut or two...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. therealhealubro99 New Player

I added all you Co leaders and stuff but no one is on.

Anyways I have 2 112 toons 187 sp I wanted to ask some questions before anything

My ingame name
    skittles
    fruit loops
    • Like x 1
  18. darksidechris New Player

hey sorry about last night was in raid and when i finally got out your were offline. i will leave my league tonight so you can just send me a invite if you dont mind. like i said always down to help i have some alts. ice tank cr 101 sp 125 nature healer cr94 sp 110 figure can lvl them up more to help out your league. psn toadsagejiriya add me if you want. will be on tonight around 7pm central time
  19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Uhh.. didn't I just add you to the Shadows like 2 nights ago? 36, I noticed you changed your name AGAIN. SOE/Daybreak must LOVE you!
    • Like x 1
  20. darksidechris New Player

yes, enjoyed shadows very good league its just i am looking for a more T6 content focus and alot of your league mates are still lvl up. great league would recommend for any dc player starting out. great villian league