id like to say sorry to Odyssey

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gerbal, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARK2099 New Player

So you feel sorry because a group of players get a feat who is not even 1 sp? you feel sorry because getting that feat that group gonna get somehow a hidden bonus in the game? you feel sorry because a group of random players get a feat in the so called carebear land by many pvpers? you feel sorry because due that incident the game has to shutdown the servers forever? i think you have to rethink in why you feel sorry, get a feat accomplished nothing in the game, in fact feats cannot be seen by other players, if they were visibles then i could understand, how come get a feat kill the game? because exploits and glitches has been here since launch yet the game keep running, i think you just want some attention from odyssey lol.
  2. Evian Well-Known Player

You can turn European. Duh?
  3. Dreadwolf New Player

It couldn't possibly be that he actually think it's sad that people has to glitch a feat, that happens to be named after our league?
    • Like x 1
  4. Dreadwolf New Player

As I said... we ARE a European league... but keep digging that troll hole of yours.
  5. Spytle Executive Creative Director

While it sucks that people cheat (there is a special place on the 5th plane of gaming hell for them) nothing they do changes the fact that they earned a feat named after the league Odyssey. No matter what, the feat remains a tribute to great players. If people need to cheat to achieve in-game greatness, I doubt they will ever be able to earn that honor themselves. Keep your head held high Odyssey - you're still the true owners of that feat.
    • Like x 19
  6. Gerbal New Player

I find it cool as a dedicated dcuo fanatic that they named a feat after fellow players. I dont care what servers people are on the devs acknowledge what u guys do, and as a player who strives to be great at dcuo i hate seeing things played down such as the epic odyssey feat. It should feel epic when u get it. why glitch it and take away from that. Thanks for giving players like me new goals to strive for and levels to reach. I wish i was on european servers not to join u but to challenge u guys. You dont join the greats you strive to be better lol
    • Like x 3
  7. Dreadwolf New Player

Thanks for the kind words Jens!
    New sig for the Dreadwolf!
  8. Hero Alpha Well-Known Player

I hate to hear of people exploiting. Also like someone else said, I wouldn't have known about any of these "glitches" if not for seeing it here.
  9. SpagTheTapdancer Well-Known Player

I am a tapdancer and I approve this message.
  10. Flamefury Active Player

Nuff said, fo sho!
  11. Hallows Eve New Player

It's a game, they are people, why are fanboys placing them on pedistals?
  12. Gerbal New Player

Its not really about them but those who are like them. They are the face of dcuo players like it or not
    • Like x 1
  13. Hallows Eve New Player

Hahaha no they aren't. They're a bunch of fanboys that are addicted to the game. Beyond a few sad individuals that hang from their nuts on these forums, they are nobody.
  14. Gerbal New Player

You are entitled to your opinion but my statements are mine and how i feel. If you hate them thats your problem no one is saying theyre Gods gift to dcuo. I was just acknowledging they have a feat named after them and people were cheating to get it. When they make a feat "im jealous nobody acknowldges me" and people glitch it ill appoligize to you!
    • Like x 1
  15. Cold Fuzion New Player

I still get goosebumps knowing that a feat was named after us :) but i hope whoever achieves it does so with skill and dedication to that fight.
    • Like x 1
  16. Evian Well-Known Player

You're a European league. What's to stop someone from moving to Europe, creating a new character to play on EU PS3 or EU PC with the intentions of joining the league Odyssey? To answer that question, nothing. While none of what I said is likely, but is it possible? Of course.
  17. The Kitsune New Player

I do not understand the negativity in this thread. A player Posts about how a feat named after a league get diminished when other players use exploits and glitches to achieve said feat yet all some of you can do is accuse him of trying to curry favor, and say who care you should have done it anyway.

To the OP I have a great deal of respect for you; because you decided to play in a manner that is acceptable to you. You didn't give in, or dishonor yourself. You felt that the feat was worthless if not obtained in an honorable manner and because of that you deserve at least some respect.

To the others show some respect for the opinion of others. you do not have to like the opinion but at least respect the other persons right to that opinion.
    • Like x 3
  18. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

The face of dcuo players? I am not sure if that is true or not, considering many many players do not use the forums. Therefore, do not know who these guys are. Anyways, its a game. People pay to play this game any way they like. While I do not play as often as I use to (hell, I haven't even tried the new alerts or raids yet) I do not agree with glitches as well. However, I could care less who does what to get a feat. If this type of stuff bothers you, I mean really, its just a game. The purpose of a game is to provide enjoyment. If this is how they get their enjoyment for content they paid for then who are you to deny them?
    • Like x 1
  19. Cold Fuzion New Player

Its simple really - If you have no constructive opinion don't post! Despite the few who troll this forum i do enjoy reading people's accomplishments in game and ideas for future content.
  20. Forsberg New Player

It's a slippery slope when Devs/GM's start putting one league/guild/group of characters over the rest. Seen it in a few MMOs in my time. Nice to know where the rest of us stand. =)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.