id like to say sorry to Odyssey

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gerbal, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crownclownking New Player

oh yea
    oh yea there was a thread about pvp league and some other ppl getting the feat did they put up a video i would really like to see how they did it .
  2. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

There are 0, zero, zippo, zilch shouts for this glitch or for only lw/tk dps on the USPC and EUPC

what does that tell you about the community in this game among servers ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. Seni New Player

Thank you for your kind words.
    • Like x 2
  4. Gokaigerbay New Player

Knowing about all these glitches so common on the PS3 side.
    I wonder about legitimacy of the first 'reg' paradox down.

How all they said pretty much was "hey here's the screenshot we did it. That's all we're showing though, we don't want to show how we beat the boss or share any tips on how we finished it. Just saying we did it"

*coughglitchruncough*
    • Like x 3
  5. Evian Well-Known Player

If you didn't get it, the OP is trying to get an invite to the league "Odyssey" using carefully chosen words.
  6. StopPerving Dedicated Player

This is true. I wouldn't have even known about this entire glitch thing on the raids, cept for people on the forums. We just don't see yells for mental/HL for X content.
  7. Breedin Bull New Player

What makes you think they are idly sitting by? While these glitches are rampant, if you yourself tried any of them, you would see that they are still very hit and miss in getting them to work so imagine them trying to push out their regular updates and try to reproduce these enough times to see how they are happening and then fixing it without breaking everything else, all while working regular hours.
  8. Gerbal New Player

Lol as i find odyssey extremely good and fun to watch im usps3.
    • Like x 2
  9. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Exactly, You try that on USPC villain and you'd be laughed at and forced to either name change or quit because you've blown your reputation. :D There are benefits to a smaller population.
  10. Evian Well-Known Player

So you say... I don't know what people are thinking these days. If your story is true, maybe you were thinking of switching to USPC and thought this post would make Odyssey welcome you with open arms or something...
    • Like x 1
  11. Gerbal New Player

This was a group invite it was not a shout in lfg. I rarely see people shouting for this on usps3 hero side.
    • Like x 1
  12. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

For the invincibility or whatever glitches sure, would take figuring them out i'm sure (haven't tried any of them, and I hope they start banning people for it should be easy "do you have the odyssey feat, ban"). The TK/LW exploit though... should be something they have worked with before and it's not hard to reproduce, hit lw, then hit tk, watch LW go flying back at the target and doing another bit of damage.

That being said, why rush to fix that?

Leave it in, let the idiots buy respec tokens, change it after the craze has died down, rake in more cash for respec tokens. I actually hope they are thinking about it this way, I see nothing wrong with taking those people's money:p
  13. Gerbal New Player

Lol i run with a few friends who id put up against any of odysseys league. Problem is theres only 4 of us lol. We dont promote this game near as much as they do tho. If you had a feat named after you i think it would be something youd be proud of and want it done properly. Thats all k was saying
    • Like x 1
  14. Davon (Crisis Core) Well-Known Player

First of all, great post. Completely logical which you don't see very often on forums. Though noble, you have nothing to be sorry for. You were presented with the chance to exploit and you didn't. The Devs have had time to fix it or at least speak up on the matter and they haven't. Keep in mind that its just a game, with that said you cannot be responsible for others actions and those said actions shouldn't influence your game play or what you strive for. Just like in the real world, some people have honor, pride, ethics, and morals; others choose to steal, kill, and wreak havoc or in this case, "Take the easy way out." The people that choose to do this aren't better for it, and you only give them power when posts go up that show a dampened spirit or the feat's relevance has been diminished, because it hasn't.

Some people game for fun, others game for the challenge and sense of accomplishment, and sadly some game for the sole purpose of bragging rights or the infamous chance to scream out, "FIRST!!! LOOK AT ME!" That last group of people will take ANY route to achieve that, which simply cheapens the game for THEM, not the rest of us. Keep your head up man, and for everyone trying to get the feat for the right reasons, don't let the desperate actions of others dampen your spirits. In closing, I'll post a quote from 'The Dark Knight' because I feel its appropriate for this topic.

Alfred: Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

In my opinion, these are the people that choose to exploit and brag about it. They just want to stir up the emotions of those players that will allow it. Don't give them that power, keep enjoying the game as you have been and let nothing change.
  15. Purple Ace New Player

Yea, false. We beat the raid first and uploaded the entire video of the last boss fight. And as far as the topic goes, our league has only known about lw and tk. Didn't even know this health glitch and door glitch existed since we have had both raids on farm status for awhile. So while it is obviously popular on the PS3 server, it isn't necessarily as wide spread as people think. To be honest I don't even understand why you would glitch these raids. Nexus is really easy/quick with a decent group and Wave can be slightly frustrating at times or it can go really smooth.
  16. Gerbal New Player

Well said. Im not down in my dc experiences or am i upset. I just want those who push the limits that there are those who enjoy what they do and to encourage them to keep doing it. Maybe i see a lot of negativity on these forums about glitches some people for them some against them but i feel as long as those who truly love the game play with integrity and how we see fit we can keep the community alive in a positive way.
    • Like x 2
  17. Gerbal New Player

Agreed nexus is a pie raid. I was completely clueless to the health glitch and door glitch and other then knowing they exist im still clueless lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Dreadwolf New Player

How would it help him to get into Odyssey if he whent to the USPC?... since we're a european league..
    • Like x 1
  19. Gokaigerbay New Player

I got summoned to many partway done Nexus raids with people trying to figure how to glitch.

On the 3rd boss fight.

Just shows the average level of these players. Glitch any and everything. Can't even get a hold of a fight with ONE single mechanic.
  20. Zeikial Committed Player

and trust me if I could play on the pc I would, usps3 community is bad, not all players, but the majority are.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.