I’m here till the end…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Feb 11, 2024.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Hiring a new creative director has given me hope for the future! Why would they hire a creative director if they were just gonna close stuff down?
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

3. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

2011 user, i come n go these days. But im still active, just lurking these days. If Tiff or anyone wanna omni run ill go.
    • Like x 2
  5. Sollace Well-Known Player

Since the pinch, there have also been a number of bugs where it's no longer possible to do damage to bosses in certain instances, which completely bugs the instance, forcing us to start again...
  6. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

I'm mostly in character maintenance mode now lol. After I get my dailies done I usually just bounce. Sometimes, I might hang around longer & chat. But yeah, if we're on together send me a tell and I'll drag myself into an Omni if you want.
    • Like x 3
  7. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

I do daily stuff, then chill at Little Bohemia and spend time on the broker.
    • Like x 2
  8. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I think the better question is why hire a creative director, new community manager and wait 2 months into the new year and announce nothing at all. We're already 2 months into the first quarter of the year and still no roadmap.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They didn't hire a new community manager.
  10. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

OK, promoted Angeliana. I still feel that it's 2 months into the new year and still nothing but silence sends a clear message about the state of the game.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

She's not promoted either, she's just helping out. She's the senior community manager for EverQuest.

But you're right about the lack of communication. I did say in the other thread it's going to be dead silent for a while.
  12. FoolsFire Devoted Player

New community manager and one of Toyman's prototypes...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was hoping Daybreak hires Eric Mays. This studio needs a shakeup.

• Like x 2
  14. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

"Y'all talking business or some other ****?!" - Future Community Manager
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"Point of information! Point of information! When the hell are you'll gonna wrap up the next episode? A bunch of nonsense." - future Senior Community Manager
    • Like x 2
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I have been, and will be, here and there, as usual.
    • Like x 1
  17. Alushaun Well-Known Player

damn, youre still here too?

I feel a bit better now as one of the oldies
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Someone trying to disband an unsuccessful raid...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

20. Wallachia Devoted Player

They should hire me.

They need a new CM and I need a new job. This gotta be fate.
    • Like x 1