I’m here till the end…

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Feb 11, 2024.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Don’t know about you guys, but I started in 2011 and I’m gonna see this game till the end.

“Change of Direction” or “Pulling the Plug” my toons are gonna save the planet on its dying days. This game has gotten me through some tough times in my life. I’ve met some AWESOME virtual friends (they no longer play) and I have no motivation to quit.

I can find something to do with my 20 alts lol.

I know… you guys are gonna blast me. But! I’m here till the end.
    • Like x 18
  2. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Started playing January 2011.
    Started sharing my fun on Youtube the same year.
    Stayed through the laggy servers, the merged PvE/PvP, the addition of replay badges, the PSN hack, the purchase by two different game developers, the flood of new players and Youtubers, the stat clamp and more.

I'll be here too. Until the DC Universe explodes.
    • Like x 5
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

OMG..... You're Utraman. ;) ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

It's a game. Whether you pay to play it or settle for the lesser version for free, it's nothing to beat your chest over.
  5. Aren Sul Committed Player

There are only three things that will make me leave DCUO:
    1. DCUO shuts down
    2. They release a DCUO II
    3. I have shuffled this mortal coil
    ;)
    • Like x 4
  6. inferno Loyal Player

You won't be the only one.
  7. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

From EG7 YEAR-END AND Q4 REPORT 2023
    https://storage.mfn.se/67daae47-2e8d-4b9e-a6b8-587048e88e1b/eg7-year-end-and-q4-report.pdf
    BUSINESS OVERVIEW (part about DCUO only) everyone should read the whole report
    Iconic world-class brands EG7 is home to some of the most iconic IPs, both first-party and third-party brands.
    Top tier global third-party brands:
    DC Comics from Warner Bros. with continuing pipeline of content from blockbuster feature films and TV shows

Appears DCUO is not going away anytime soon.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 2
  8. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I stopped playing in September, but I'll still be here fighting on the forums for a better game to possibly return to someday. The only way I will cope with the direction the game has gone is if it, well, gets removed entirely heh. But I don't hope to see that happen.
    • Like x 5
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

I started in 2011 on pc when I was like 12 years old and then transition to ps3, this game is so immersive and so creative and it pulls you into a world where you can escape mentally and almost physically, I had to deal with so many life changes and struggles and whenever I logged on it uplifted me and I felt like I legitimately can conquer the world. My mom passed away and this game was a big mental help for me and I couldn’t give it anymore credit I’ll definitely be here til the end. :(
    • Like x 11
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Serious question. If they shuttered Xbox and allowed you to bring your toon over to PC/PS server, would you return? No changes in game, just a more robust community? Not saying better or worse community...just more people in general.
    • Like x 1
  11. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I owe this game quite a bit. I started playing while recovering from a serious illness. my brother, who does love his online gaming, suggested I might want to try out a "game that doesn't end" to help me deal with it. this was that game. I've been here ever since. I'm not going anywhere soon. I love my toons, I love the silly world I've created around them within the DC Universe, & I've met a lot of great guys & girls on my travels. this is my game. I'm not going anywhere.
    • Like x 7
  12. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It's quite possible, even though I'd instantly be broke as our economy is like 1/10th of yours lol (I multiply our prices by 100 to compare to PCPS). For example, I heard a reset over there is like 50mil, on Xbox it's 500k. So by that logic my 5bil is your 500bil. I'll be screwed XD

But definitely would love having a population and being able to do what I love again (and what motivated me to play)... In which is feat hunting.

Would have to cross that bridge if it ever gets built ;)
  13. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I don’t know about being Ultraman, but I do appreciate the time you take to make informative videos. Thank You
    • Like x 2
  14. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

lol. Ok.
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

16. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

*HUGS*
    • Like x 3
  17. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I’m here till there’s still snacks in the breakroom on the forums. But it was Mepps job to keep ‘em stocked so um yeah?
  18. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I started in 2013, I left in I left in 2016. I came back in 2020 and I've been here since and I'll stay here till the end.
  19. Alushaun Well-Known Player

Just remembered I also started Demon Souls and Skyrim the same year as DCUO. Still playing all three.

Really cant deny when you have love for a game, you just do.

(Also Minecraft came out the same year as DCUO, which took over the industry. Ive never been a fan though)
  20. Ninjabiscuit Well-Known Player

I played off and on back in like, 2018ish. But now I'm here till the end.

Shame, because it doesn't have to be.
    • Like x 1