Home Turf and The Last Laugh DLC Packs Now On Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Givens X New Player

You should be ashamed for promoting an unfinished & broken product (Last Laugh DLC).
    You should be even more ashamed that you still have not fixed the product for all of your current and loyal customers.

Unacceptable.

If you are considering buying Last Laugh DLC, I urge you not too ...
    • Like x 3
  2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Agreed! Even if someone read somewhere that they're working on it, its been a long time. TOO long. It shouldn't take too long to put rescue matches back into rotation. Its not like they have to design new characters and locations. These already existed. I can't imagine the data and art got deleted completely.
    • Like x 1
  3. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

The dlc is not broken there just not putting it up the ones people claimed to be broken have been up 1% of the rotation in a year dcuo is just giving us the bs run around
  4. Will Power Loyal Player

Question Ted who is DC trying to sell to on this forum or are you posting this on the DC Comics Forums and through out every known forum that is DC comic related? Why don't I see these advertisements on you tube?
  5. DC-Doll New Player

Believe it or not, I saw a commercial for Amazon Fury before one youtube video once not too long ago
    Here it is: It's pretty sweet to be honest
    • Like x 2
  6. Buckley Loyal Player

Its as broken as the players made it with the constant complaining to remove this, add that, this is not fair bla, bla, bla. How long before the HT trinkets are not allowed in all pvp content? In general the players do more damage to this game than a dev team that missed a bug or two.
    • Like x 2
  7. L T Devoted Player

how long will the sale go for?
  8. Sinnvoll Well-Known Player

Dude...did you even read what Mepps posted about the sale?
  9. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Wait, that **** hasn't been fixed yet? I stopped playing pvp when it first started happening. Figured it would have been taken care of by now. It's been what... over six months?
    • Like x 1
  10. Laff Riot New Player

So there is a sale on a DLC that you cant earn feats on? Sorry to say it but that is a huge fail.
    • Like x 2
  11. SLYDER X New Player

How can they fix it when they are too busy trying to sell broken DLC's
  12. Sevrin Loth New Player

I am just wondering where did the mean DLC man touch you, perhaps you could show us on a doll?

How many people are gonna keep posting on how you cant get all the feats? All this crying made me look up how many feets where in the dlc total 37, think some said you couldnt complete 5, but lets say 7. That 30 left over, plus pvp stuff.

Ok think every one has been warned about the broken feats, now excuse me while I waste $7. Out of spite of having to read the same warning for how many pages I am buying it.
  13. TONYtheTANK New Player

The Last Laugh DLC is a joke, Safehouse rescue map has not been in rotation over a year. Everytime someone ask the devs about the map, oh we're working on it. Every FNL I'm the guy who ask when is safehouse rescue map coming. The reason I always ask is because I have 188 skill points and I'm missing 6 feats on this game, all from the last laugh dlc. :(
  14. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

The big thing for me purchasing the Last Laugh DLC was being able to have access to all those legends characters. Harley will always be my favorite. No one will ever compare. End of story. But, sometimes, I feel like playing a kryptonian or a yellow lantern.
  15. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

This is normal stuff. Things go on sale and a message is posted about it. There isn't some nefarious scheme going on. It's just the standard operating procedure.