Home Turf and The Last Laugh DLC Packs Now On Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Zim New Player

I would like to warn anyone considering to purchase these DLC's that it is currently impossible to complete all the feats associated with last laugh. There is a map that has been currently unavailable for over a year now making it impossible to complete all feats.
    • Like x 11
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

so u tell me u would buy a new car even if it has only 3 wheels ? i mean rest is awesome but still there is this weird aftertaste
  3. kawe Loyal Player

I just bought Home Turf 3 days ago wtf. D:
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

a update is a update it doesn't have to have everything in it as they can be done at anytime and as often as yall like. my advice would be to quit adding so much to them and release them more frequently. the advanced interaction like say for nature could have waited and been added the next week. these aren't DLC's... just food for thought as its what we are seeing is things get delayed so often due to so much trying to be done in single updates which again could be dropped at anytime and as often as you want

Edit: I know yall are tied to Sony and PSN approval and other such issues but PSN is updated weekly.. not meaning to prod just suggesting
    • Like x 4
  5. not_again Dedicated Player

Take your time!!!
    • Like x 2
  6. The dark knight New Player

People have been buying cars with three wheels for over a century. :D
    http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_7718-Reliant-Regal-Supervan-III-1972.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-wheeler

I think the analogy is not applicable. More suitable would be something like this: I am paying for a new car which has an mp3 radio. However, before I buy it, the radio turned out to be somehow broken and the supplier is all out of mp3 radios. I pay full price now and can drive my car without problems, but I'll have to wait until the mp3 radio is fixed or a substitute can be built in.
    • Like x 1
  7. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

for the shield weapon
    • Like x 2
  8. Anima Committed Player

I too will chime in and declare The Last Laugh unworthy of purchase at this time.

Definitely check out Home Turf, though. It's one of the best DLCs the game has to offer.
    • Like x 1
  9. Prosser Dedicated Player

Did you check your bank?

If you keep your offset in your bank and switch builds, it would put what you're wearing in there. then when you switch back to dps, it stays in your bank, since you didnt set it. just a thought.
    • Like x 2
  10. EvilPrince3 Active Player

Yup checked bank too and it's not there..dunno what's going on with it
  11. Ice Clown New Player

ewwww..... another bad sale again DCUO? :confused:

shouldve put all DLC with the summer 50% off sale we just had, instead of putting a new sale that is only 30% off AND its only 2 DLC!?!?!?:mad:

gah... sometimes i dont get u guys DCUO....

eh, doesn't apply to me since i have all DLC and legendary. But my Bro couldve sure needed a 50% off on all DLC sale.
    • Like x 2
  12. silmedriel New Player

13. Lights Derp Loyal Player

So with Last Laugh on sale, does that mean we'll be getting Safe House: Rescue back? You know sooner then SOONtm
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Lets just get it out of the way now and say Thursday. I have to watch my niece and nephew in the morning and then the NBA draft is that night.

You guys always release content on the worst possible days for me. I failed a final and had to re-take a class because Origin Crisis came out the night before my final.

Lets be honest here Mepps, you guys have people watching me, just waiting for me to get busy and then you hit the launch button.
    • Like x 4
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Of course we do.
    • Like x 14
  16. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

Ahahahahahahahah . Have to say more?
  17. Drakonicus New Player

Dont you know ? They have people watching everybody. Mine are really nice, even if they sometimes have some strong words to say, about how strong i make my coffe.
    • Like x 2
  18. Incredible Wrecker New Player

Why would anyone buy last laugh? I've been waiting over a year to finish that dlc. It's broken obviously. Why put an incomplete unfinishable dlc on sale?
    • Like x 2
  19. Drakonicus New Player

Well, i got Last laugh when it came out, just for the new legends toons and the shield, even as i knew i wouldnt get most of the feats. ( i dont do arenas).
  20. Doc Holliday New Player

How epic is it that this is the 3rd post in this thread.

Bravo, well played.
    • Like x 3