HL fan glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OMAAR, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Volaron New Player

Because only kids type in all caps, and no i'm 9 so I know a kid when I see one.
    • Like x 5
  2. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

are you seriously getting this upset about this are are you just messing around? im not aware of any power from any other power set that is able to do this sort of thing. it seems somewhat unbalanced really.
    • Like x 1
  3. Warlan New Player

I thought this glitch resulted in loss of DPS?
  4. Objeckt Well-Known Player

Don't worry I'm sure you will find another glitch. You've used every one of them already Mr "Full Traces of Time." How much did money did you spend on replay badges btw?
  5. Caleus New Player

So much own.
  6. Zpred Dedicated Player

It does in some sense but you know what haters are like.. If you can't beat cry about every move on the powerset to get it nerfed, guarantee if it was another powerset like nature or sorcery or maybe earth that had something similar there would be no problem not there is one already, one of the most popular and liked powerset is also one of the most hated due to either jealousy or some other rubbish, fans been nerfed before, LW has been nerfed completely to the ground, whip thrash was nerfed ages ago, hold claw was nerfed, grasping hand will probably be the next one, soon this powerset will just be completely unusable soon, our few decent combos that we use are becoming obsolete, spike quake, chompers an all the rest of the powers are pretty useless, keep up the good work devs :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

Did gadgets get a group shield that fills supercharge and reflects damage yet?
  8. Brice Allen Loyal Player

It's true. We have to watch our mouths when he's on Voice Chat or his dad gets upset. :D
  9. Zpred Dedicated Player

Dunno but they have 1 heck of a good 35% finisher :)
  10. Kroye Loyal Player

I know, it's dirrrty. I feel guilty using it.
  11. Zpred Dedicated Player

What for? I wouldn't, I think it's an awesome power even when it's used against me.

See what I did there.
  12. OMAAR New Player

Did and showed the math. Sadly people don't understand math.
  13. Warlan New Player

Ahh, I didn't see the math, was it removed? I just felt it was a loss of dps myself based on actually doing it. Didn't need math. :)
  14. OMAAR New Player

Some people need an excuse for losing. It was good if the controllers are bad though.
    • Like x 1
  15. Brice Allen Loyal Player

Never feel dirty about using Photon Blast...never. I'm tinkering around with Hard Light out of sheer boredom but when the HL fun wears off I'm going right back to my good ol' Gadgets. First thing I'm gonna do...hunt Kroye down and Photon Blast you for good measure :D.
  16. B3astinevery1 New Player

Omaar, with this thread you have officially passed the king of HL torch to me, I've always been far beaster but now that you've narc'd on your bros its clear to everyone the throne is mine!!!!!

All hail the HL king!!!!
  17. Plum Crazy Committed Player

idk if fan gets nerfed how are some people suppose to beat nexus?
  18. bedovean New Player

on 3+ targets its a gain of dps. a fan every .3 seconds. thats just on pc though, cant speak for ps3.
  19. OMAAR New Player

All hail the king.
    • Like x 1
  20. Zpred Dedicated Player

Lol the same way HL has been doing it before lol, or we could go the other route... Nerf HL yet AGAIN due to 2 bosses on 1 raid.... Lol yeah alright then.