HL fan glitch

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OMAAR, Jun 17, 2013.

1. OMAAR New Player

• Like x 4
  2. Well Endowed New Player

It's not. I, among many others, have been banned for 7-8 days. Then again, we're villain side, so you might get a warning, and a gift basket.
    • Like x 1
  3. OMAAR New Player

Did you use it at pvp?
  4. Volaron New Player

Already told'em.
  5. Well Endowed New Player

No I did not use it against anyone, only in 2 raids with my friends. I wasn't using it on anyone. I think you're in the clear, they only punish villain side anyway.
    • Like x 1
  6. OMAAR New Player

Lol. But sad.
  7. Well Endowed New Player

You know it's true. What was in your gift basket this time?
  8. Kingbeastslayer New Player

I was wondering why i saw a couple of people by the dummies using fan over and over, but why post a guide on how to do this blatant glitch that gets people banned, you know people follow your hard light threads. Well at least you told others not to use this for the most part "damage already done". Hopefull the devs will address this quickly like before Smh.
  9. OMAAR New Player

I didn't know it gets people banned. But now that it is done I'll update it if I can.
  10. OMAAR New Player

Well turns out I cannot edit it.
  11. Well Endowed New Player

Eh don't worry about getting banned Omaar, you're too famous to be treated like a 2nd class costumer. Most likely I'll get mine extended just for commenting on this, though.
  12. Myxo Active Player

13. Harry Seaward New Player

COME ON BRO! WHY YOU GONNA BE A NARC? IF WE CAN DO IT THEN IT'S WORKING AS INTENDED! I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU OMARR, I THOUGHT US HL BROS ARE SUPPOSED TO STICK TOGETHER? TERRIBLE. NEXT THEY GONNA NERF GRASPING HAND! SMH!
  14. Corrupted Ertai New Player

Yeah. Ok. Hey wait, weren't HL cry babies the reason transmute got basically removed from the game? Seems like every time you people find a glitch or lopsided clip in your powerset it should be allowed, and when a power that actually IS working as intended let's another powerset pull ahead of you it turns into "that's not fair, nerf it." If you honestly think this fan glitch is something that sould be left in the game then you are too ignorant to hold a controller.
    • Like x 2
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Glitching is not working as intended dont come down on him for asking a responcable question since he does write the guide for the power he has a responcability to keep his questions as honest as they can be
  16. Kroye Loyal Player

It's gone now...
  17. Volaron New Player

No it's not. I can whip out cheat engine right now. It's something I can do, but it's bannable, when I could double jump and rifle grenade with acro to repeatedly do Rifle ranged attack as fast as I wanted, it was a glitch. This is a glitch, and is not working as expected. Turn off the caps kid what are you 11?
  18. Harry Seaward New Player

Yo bro you got it twisted! I was sorcery back when transmute + clownbox worked but left it when they broke it! And what you mean "you people"? IT'S NOT A GLITCH! STEP OFF BRO! IF YOU NOT HL THEN DON'T EVEN STEP IN THIS THREAD!
  19. Kroye Loyal Player

20. Harry Seaward New Player

I'LL TYPE IT ALL CAPS IF I WANT TO! WHAT DOES MY AGE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? WHAT ARE YOU LIKE 50?