HH Glitching STILL

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Biester New Player

Seriously, kid, how old are you? The immaturity is astounding. Im still wondering if that's supposed to be funny or what, I guess that's what happens when you run out of creativity. Good luck with the whole puberty thing as you grow up!!
  2. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

I don't condone glitching but I also don't care much about what or how others choose to go about the game they are paying for. Personally, I like earning my progress by playing the game how it's intended to be played yet I could care less about this exploit. Why? Because it has been going on since the content went live. It has been mentioned and brought up numerous times and the Devs have done nothing about it. The way I see it is, if they do not care about it, why the hell should I? Here we are at the launch of the next DL........episode, and this "glitch" still hasn't been addressed or corrected. Seriously, who cares at this point? Not placing any blame here on the Devs but certainly they haven't felt that this exploit has been much of a content breaker to step in and do anything about it. If a group you're in wants to take a short cut, you have a choice to stay or to leave the group and run it with one that wants to beat the instance as intended.
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

idk perhaps they were trying to get ppl reliable ppl (not saying those who brought it up before arent reliable) to give info, or simply needed to see / hear it from all servers? IDK honestly. I agree with alot of ppl that the glitches in DLC should never go on as long as they do. But things take time to reproduce I assume and then to patch as well.
  4. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Reliable people.......:D
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

if your implying Im 1 then apparently you dont read much of my post lol