HH Glitching STILL

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Aug 2, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Developers need to patch this its BS, they needa do like they did for ToTD as far as the feats go. Its you get a 50 point feat just from doing this glitch that ppl suck so much at normally they couldn't do without glitching.

Yes I reported it to Mepps a day or 2 ago, glitching shouldnt be something to be proud of, EVER.

a buddy got to 211sp just because of this glitch. Sure Im happy he is 211sp but not through glitching.
    • Like x 3
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

If a Green name would like more information feel free to PM me here I will tell you how to reinact this glitch.
  3. C3alix Committed Player

BRUH...IT'S A WEEKEND.
    • Like x 1
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

so? doesn't mean I cant post for when Monday roles around.

but like the 100's of LFG'ers yesterday and today Im sure you got the feat this weekend huh :rolleyes:
  5. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

The fact that so many people need this glitch in order to beat not only HH Elite, but regular too, is pathetic. I want them to fix it already so I can watch people struggle. (Jk, I've actually taught multiple pug groups how to beat last boss easily without glitching.)
  6. Black Dathen Level 30

They made this game too easy for low levels to survive in higher tier content period. Running into 126 with CR 50 or so Skillpoint players... This is what happens when substandard players get to run with the big doggs in the most challenging current instances... You get BS... If your CR is higher than your skill points, it should be hard as hell to even get your hands on top gear. Not surprised they glitch doors...
    • Like x 1
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

no I have a friend who has 210 (now 211) sp' at CR126, who glitched this yesterday and didnt mind admitting it. Is main reason I want this patched.

b/c when ppl become comfy/dont worry to admit glitiching then there is a real problem and it lies on the development teams end for never doing anything to these ppl.
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

sad part is so many think HH is hard idk if HHE is hard never done it tbh, but HH reg is easy as hell and so many ppl CR124 ^ still struggle.

If Im in a group with ppl and they die more then twice AFTER telling them how to get pass boss then I leave regardless my role.

I just hope this thread is seen, I even PM'd Mepps on how to do said glitch in hopes he can pass it along to ppl that need the info to patch it. This was Friday I think.
  9. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

They're both easy. Only think that makes elite hard is the death count. Abd that's mainly because supes damn eye laser. Not the slew moving one but the 1 where he picks a target.
  10. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea but if you use henchemen he targets those, or any of the boo's or if healers a watcher, or 1 of the DPS' are sorc / earth, crystal and fury will be target most the time from my experience in HH reg.
  11. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

True I just didn't want to list exceptions. My favorite is when he targets people trying to block the door. Or when supes breaks loose slauggters then at the door
  12. Black Dathen Level 30

I'm talking about the majority. The culture... I know people that do it too, but a full group of 210 SP 126 CR cats shouldn't feel like they gotta do that. Add to that, you have a wide range of ages and maturity levels playing too. I'm not speaking on absolutes, more of a general feeling.
  13. Norwegian ninja Well-Known Player

They don't care about the glitching. HH has been glitches since it came out and they did nothing about it. Throne was glitched and they took gear away from people. They don't care. Glitches=replay badges=money.
    • Like x 1
  14. Malachyte Devoted Player

Why do people care if others glitch PVE content ??

It doesn't effect you in anyway, so why get upset over it. So they got feat points the easy way, big deal....the are other things to fix that are more important
    • Like x 2
  15. Biester New Player

My thoughts exactly!! I dont understand how someone brings it upon themselves to police what others are doing. This is the definition of tattle-tell (I've never in my life had to spell that word out). Before I get accused of sticking up for glitchers because of being a glitcher just Wavedox my toon, I haven't even played this game in 6 months or so.

Grow up, people!! Quit acting like little children who tattle on each other when others do something that they don't agree with. #snitchesgetstitches
    • Like x 1
  16. Backseid Devoted Player

I can't stand this crying over other people "glitching". If it is even considered glitching (I'm not sure what is actually being done).

BUT, what I do see, is people over gearing too fast, (from glitching) which then sets the CR requirements too high too soon... funny how no one cries about that (the only legitimate concern).

Instead it's "he now has 211 instead of 210 SP's". Are you freaking kidding me???
    • Like x 2
  17. Malachyte Devoted Player

I don't get this new "snitching" attitude where its now then "in" thing to do...

Sorry, I wasn't brought up that way. In my neighborhood a Snitch or a Rat was the lowest of the low.
    • Like x 2
  18. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

When you can't get 8 people to form a group, you have to look to the player community to fill the remaining spots. The player community is filled with unskilled cheaters who don't know any other way to complete hard content. Adding one of to a group can ruin things for the other 7 people. The "snitching" is going up because people are sick of that happening.

I can see the glitch apologists are already showing up here. You are all pathetic and your excuses just sad.
    • Like x 3
  19. Malachyte Devoted Player

Ouch you really hurt my feelings, I'll go cry now....LOL

First off, I'm not excusing anyone for anything nor apologizing for anyone or anything.

I was simply saying who cares and don't give me the **** and bull story that everyone who glitches are unskilled cheaters.

I know many skilled and quite frankly exceptional players who ran glitches for a variety of reasons that had nothing to do with not being able to complete the content. Usually it involved getting it over with quickly in a pug group to minimize the amount of time spent. and before you start shooting off about "skilled" players should be able to complete it regardless that's an other bull story, especially if you have a Tank that doesn't know and/or new to certain powers and folks don't want to spend a long amount of time explaining it and/or failing over and over.

Is it the right way to go, no of course not, but I understand it.
    • Like x 1
  20. Biester New Player

Seriously? Of the 10K+ players, you cant find 7 other players to complete it the legit way? I remember forming ToTD Elite groups with the LFG shout of "NEED ROLES FOR TOTD ELITE, NO GLITCHING/CLOWN BOX, PST" and receiving more than enough tells from willing participants.

I'm pathetic for repeating the rule that I learned in 1rst grade of not tattling? I worry about the "adults" of my generation. I'm not advocating glitching but I'm not condemning it either. It doesn't effect me or my life so why tattle on someone who is a glitcher? Because they have better gear or they have achieved that feat that I struggle to obtain by doing it the legit way? Gtfoh with that childish nonsense.

People break the rules everyday in videogames and in real life. It's life, get used to it. You don't have to inform the police for every jaywalking incident that occurs. The same applies here. Good luck finding that one, "extremely rare" player to run the raid legitimately with your group of 7.