HH Glitching STILL

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xoHLxDPSox, Aug 2, 2015.

1. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

So your argument is that they are cheaters, but some of them also have a few skills--but not enough to finish content every time? Well, that changes everything. That's totally not pathetic anymore.

I know some retired grandmothers who started playing computer games for the first time recently. I see them write on Facebook about Candy Crush Saga, excited as they get to a new level for the first time. I have more respect for the game skills of those women than you and your sad little band of glitchers. As least they are playing the game.
    • Like x 1
  2. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

Yes. Did you all cheat at kickball too?
  3. Biester New Player

I had my jaw wired shut for over a month when I was 12 because I witnessed a guy in my neighborhood buying drugs and I told the police. Yes, a baseball bat to the face will forever change one's mind about future tattling. I'm thankful for the guy who beat the hell out of me, it could have been much worse had I not learned my lesson right then and there.
  4. Biester New Player

No, I actually won three state championships in wrestling before I even got to high school, won two more in high school, and went to Mercer University on a wrestling scholarship. I also played football and baseball and received a scholarship for baseball, too. Cool story, huh?

Don't assume to know me and don't categorize me. I'm done here, good luck.
  5. Kreachure Committed Player

Thing is, the only glitch is the "leaving the door open" glitch.

The trapping "glitch" is just an exploit of the game script, mechanics and the environment. NOT a glitch.
    You could always stand in front of a boss and he would have to walk around you. That's just part of the game. So when there's a door that opens and then shuts almost immediately after, trapping the boss inside, then of course people are going to use that method to make a run easier.

I myself have never actually completed the raids with the "Glitches" because I feel like more people mess the raid up worrying about them than actually doing it any other way. If the Devs wanna make it so Stompa, Lashina or Granny just walk through players, or granny's shield comes up before she comes outside then so be it.
    But there's no point in complaining especially when it's a method that makes things easier when done correctly.

Just because you can't finish HH elite, & get the feats doesn't mean you need to flip out on people who did it by exploiting something that the devs put into the game AFTER it went through test.
    The only things it affects in your life are your emotions for some reason.

Just go submit a ticket, friend. :cool:
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

because me as a paying customer it ruins this game more and more.
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

well that all can be said about testers too, yet its not. Seeing as I am a PS4 player I report these issues as they are showed to me. Therefor doing what the testers didnt.

the testers are praised for testing content no? yet when someone reports a glitch they are ridiculed for it or called names.
  8. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

actually if you cant do content legit without glitching then yes you are unskilled aka not skilled to beat it without glitching.

there is no excuse in glitching ever, in the 4.5 years I have been here I had never glitched a single piece of content but guess thats why Im not top SP and everything else huh? (not saying all who have max SP glitched their way to them but Im sure most do)
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you say after it went through test like that means something lol, hell I bet alot of the ppl who test content only test it to find glitches to use on live. No not all but I bet my life that theres a good hand full of them that only test new content for those reasons alone.

which is why those things go unknown about til someone like me reports them.
  10. Agnetta Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

pass, rather have this fixed which I have Loche in my PM box so it says alot :)
    • Like x 1
  12. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

Exploits, which very much describes all of these things, are against the terms of service of the game. And are pathetic. Did I mention the pathetic part yet? I might have.
    • Like x 2
  13. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

Dressed up as a girl to make the wrestling matches easier? It is easier to win that way, and some people say it's just a good strategy rather than cheating.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

I think it's a low priority thing because 1 2 or 3 at a time, it's still not all that hard tbh.

Like if you didn't have to fight at all or were invincible sure, but this should be in a small hot fix, but hopefully they are trying to think of something reasonable instead of something like their sm solution lol.
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I dont think its low priority I think they wanna see if more ppl are seeing it or if its just something intended that ppl are just seeing for the 1st time. Which what I told loche its not intended. As he even said he never even seen / heard of it but will look into it. So that to me is good news and hopefully a patch and some sort of roll back can be thought about.
  16. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Or, you could post it to the issue tracker, list the steps to reproduce, and mark it as secure "DGC/Issue Moderators Only"

tinyurl.com/dcuobug
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

as I mentioned on page 1 or maybe this page, Loche contacted me and I told him step by step on how to reproduce the glitch.
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Pretty sure you're using that meme wrong.
  19. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Glad someone was watching, this time.
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup hope he can reproduce it and patch it asap, and like I told him hopefully roll ppls feats/gear back too.