Having fun in your Lair, what do you do?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drathmor, Feb 18, 2013.

1. recespieces31 New Player

I tend to run both...Arenas mostly just for Strategy and Legends because i like using my skill to measure up against others, when the server allows me too...
    If you see me on, hit me up...I usually am just collecting exobits, smashing Filthy Heroes in Gotham or getting smashed, and running PvP nowadays
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yea I saw you running around arkham the other day on Icy Metal my villain is Deprive now since the GM's made me change my name from BongRips the other day
  3. recespieces31 New Player

Was that you that sent me a Tell asking if I was known by another name of the forums?
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

that would be me =-) I tend to hang on my villain alot now all my hero's are fully geared so not much to do on them so me my wife and a buddy have been living the thug life latly
  5. recespieces31 New Player

roger that...yeah, next time I am on, hit me up if you want to PvP

The thug life is where it is at on DC...;)
  6. dWI New Player

what i enjoy most in my lair is leaving it.
  7. YodaDog New Player

I have been spending some time on my man Vader, recently. Really enjoying the new scenery over on the darkside.. I should be around this weekend working on my evilness as well... Lets get up and kill some heroes! (dang, cant believe I just said that...)
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Yea lets meet up and kill us some heroes they won't know what hit them ;)
  9. LORD_SHOCKA New Player

I get some popcorn and sit on my theater seats and watch my three pianos. thinking about hiring ppl to "use terminal" and fill my 4 rows of seats. I also have to keep an eye on my meth lab i got going in the basement, sometimes i have to put em in the electric chair (my fav obviously) or iron maiden to sacre them straight.
  10. RingMistress New Player

I set up two lairs back to back (next door 2 each other) so I could have all of my amenities up. Both decorated but mostly the lairs are so my buddies and I can go to the broker/respec/r&d etc without the massive watchtower lag.