Having fun in your Lair, what do you do?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drathmor, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Kroye Loyal Player

I know how much fun playing the broker is, but you should carry bad leaguemates to arena victories instead. I know Someone Important who could use the marks.
  2. Dwild Well-Known Player

Lairs are ok and I am Legendary...spent the money to get access to higher content and Home Turf provides that. Lairs also provide another port so I can jump from Metro to Gotham without going to a club, porting inside, running to HoD portal, porting to HoD, flying to another port inside HoD and then porting to a club in Gotham...and then running out of the club, porting outside and then flying to the other end of the city. So thats a plus. Looks nice inside. One request. I have a nice stove...can the devs please make a comparable modern "Fridge/Freezer" to use instead of that grubby white "Vintage Fridge"? I want eye candy; that rusty old thing ruins the ambience. (muttering "Don't want a dang 10 million dollar non functional Hookah! Want decent kitchen!")
  3. Brice Allen Loyal Player

lol...well I guess stating "all I do" was a little much. I do still PVP at night:). Maybe if that Important person is on we can run some stuff together;).
  4. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I've been told there is a Stainless Steel Fridge that can be seen in one of the videos that was in a Dev Lair (might have been Jens)...It either is rare as can be or not in the game yet.
    Then again...I have yet to see the Aquarium or the Pool Table but I know both exist as I've seen one of each sold via the Trade Channel.
  5. YodaDog New Player

just got the hydro garden the other day. Thought of you, Sticky. XD No hookah yet though...
    • Like x 1
  6. NyteSkye New Player

My villain's basement (or bottom floor) looks like it's own clubhouse... A small gambling spot, some luxury lights, and it just looks... villainy... The upstairs is my personal space to chill, with the news about Brainiac whom I've beaten plenty of times but the newscrew has yet to notice...

My hero lair looks alright, just a bunch of crap everywhere though... However I have a giant vault that just sits at the bottom of the stairs since it doesn't fit anywhere else... I actually have my room upstairs to change my style, and a nice couch to rest/sleep on...

Both characters just need good beds to sleep on, but that's what one of my friends are for, she has a nice bed to sleep on ^_^
  7. huflungpoo New Player

sooooo having all that stuff, does it make your toon more powerful? cus if it doesnt, whats the point of this dlc?

also, when someone attacks your base, are you notified then transported there? do you have to be in pvp mode to have someone attack you? and when you lose, do they get to take your stuff? i think you should get like a 1-2 min shopping spree to grab as much stuff from the lair as you want when you win. otherwise whats the point? yes people would cry on here about it but its only a game, lets make it interesting. i ask this stuff cus i havent done much with this dlc besides dump junk in my base
  8. huflungpoo New Player

i got a hookah. i will be making a for sale thread soon with all my exobits and base items i want to sell. now that im legendary and can use the money lol look for it soon in the trade forums
  9. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I need a jade hookah.
  10. YodaDog New Player

Nah, im really enjoying this DLC (surprisingly) though I do agree with your statement that this furniture doesnt help your toon, therefore its rather pointless..
    I love getting new furniture.. but I cant be paying full price for a virtual smoking apparatus. It'll fall for me. I got more luck than Ringo Star. XD
  11. huflungpoo New Player

dam straight its useless but some people dont see that and those people will buy this stuff and i will be rich! even though having less than 100mil in this game is still considered being in poverty
  12. Brice Allen Loyal Player

None of the above.
    Don't get me wrong. I agree that this DLC was mostly a waste. Between the "god please buy replay badges from us" attempt and the "maybe if we give all the bad PVP players more OP PVE stuff they'll be better" attempt. If it wasn't for the Lairs and the pointless time sink it provides I wouldn't be in game probably half the time I am as it is the only thing I mainly do during the day since roughly 99% of my PVP'ing is done at night.
    SOE definitely lost money when it comes to how I normally played and spent money when it came to this DLC. Heck, this DLC was the killing blow to my other account which was Legendary as well. It is now Premium and never played.
  13. YodaDog New Player

No doubt! I wont be buyin but Ill sure as heck be sellin!
  14. recespieces31 New Player

That is the smartest idea you have ever made...did that hurt your Filthy Hero brain thinking of that? :D
  15. YodaDog New Player

"how have ever made"? you're hurtin my head a bit, perhaps... XD Villianous Scum.
  16. recespieces31 New Player

changed it just so you aren't confused anymore...Filthy Hero
  17. YodaDog New Player

lol.. i would have expected nothing less, sir.
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

and
    if you two need a room I'm renting out my lair to make a little cash on the side. you two can just go in there and close the door and work all this stuff out how ever it is you need to work it out. dont mind all the cameras there not really recording there just for show
    *Sticky Icky calls paper view and playboy channel to set up the event* not sure which will be needed so I'll just have them both show up to have all bases covered =-)
  19. recespieces31 New Player

Aww, is someone feeling left out? :p
  20. Drathmor Unwavering Player

*hangs head in sadness* maybe a little =;(
    lol
    on the real tho what you doin this weekend man I need to get my Villain geared for PVP and I'm really tired of legends you running any arenas this weekend? if so hit me up