Happy Holidays, Members! Log In For Your Special Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2014.

1. pookachan33 New Player

Addressing the matter about non-members somehow deserving recognition:
    I've been a Premium user for the most part, I've only been a Legendary member since the middle of this year. I've probably missed out on tons of rewards and I didn't complain once. Firstly, you're suddenly forgetting that you DO get rewards, for instance the Valentine's Day style and feats were all given to all players (not sure about Free), they made Weapon Mastery available to everyone, and I'm sure I'd recall more things if I wasn't digressing from my main point which is: you are the ones that should be thankful. Do you think it's cheap to maintain an MMORPG, let alone one with as much production value as DCUO where everything, absolutely everything, is voice acted, and not just by anyone but by the likes of Mark effing Hamil, Arleen Sorking and many more official DC voice actors? Creating, maintaining and constantly improving and adding new content to a game like DCUO requires the salaries of lots of programmers, artists, writers, technicians, sound designers, etc. and you get to enjoy it for free with the occasional purchase, all thanks to the more commited players who keep the wheels turning by paying a membership. I enjoy the game enough to pay a membership and before that, have counted myself lucky that I could play it virtually for free for so long.

So thanks go for the DCUO team for making the game available for F2P and Premium users, and to all Legendary members who make it possible.
    If you want rewards, earn them. Life owes you nothing.

With that, happy holidays for everyone.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

like the 'once per year seasonal event that rewards with heretofore uncollectable styles, new base items and more feats'.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lemon Lass New Player

Can I have the gingerbread house instead? I can store all my lemon juice in it. :)