Happy Holidays, Members! Log In For Your Special Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2014.

1. David Ivanenko Committed Player

I got a pink aura and equipped it on the wrong character, thinking it could be redeemed on all my toons. Now I have an Earth tank with a pink aura he'll never use. Wanted it for my Quantum or Nature characters.
  2. pookachan33 New Player

It seems they like to reward their more loyal members over people that go on and off at strategic times just for of the rewards.
    • Like x 5
  3. Captain Wonder Active Player

sorry but i kept my account on for all 12 months for 1 arua not even 1 per toon just one no pet could have thrown in a pet or somthing. this is like getting socks i love the game but u guys are giving like larflies. sorry but was really let down
    • Like x 1
  4. Unholy Prince New Player

I agree. On the U.S. PLAYSTATION, My MAIN character is fire (and is named Unholy Prince as well, hint hint if anyone wants to mail me one). When the messege first showed I got excited but when I tried it said the SHOP was down. So I log on with my ICE character (Early Frost) and try. It worked!!!! COOL new ORANGE aura, PERFECT for my FIRE guy! Can't wait to see what it looks like on him! YAY! Wait a tic. NOT account bound?!?!??!!! GREAT. Now my ICE mule has a warm glow meanwhile my main, Unholy Prince, ends up get a white aura in a Promethian Lockbox. :'( BOO!

Can this somehow be undone? At least change it to account bound? Or out of sheer pity someone mail my main an orange aura?
    • Like x 1
  5. Will Power Loyal Player

Mepps I got a Pink Aura. Question will this return next year? Cause I want another shot at a different Aura.
  6. Shinji Firudo Active Player

the box that the auras comes from was account bound :/
  7. Shinji Firudo Active Player

wait that wasn't the message i clicked reply on whered the other one go
  8. Buckley Loyal Player

Thanks Mepps, my fire tank looks awesome in the orange aura, sadly I did not get you anything :(
  9. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

I am not happy that not everyone gets auras, but I'm not going to rant about it. Please put these on the marketplace soon
    • Like x 1
  10. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Ah that's probably why i missed it, I'm PC :p
  11. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

So I can either claim one box on my account on US-Server or EU-Server and can't trade the Aura over to the other server, I guess?
  13. WonderValkyrie New Player

got a slim cyan aura, thank devs!
  14. Ultimate Emperor New Player

I Didnt Got Mine Just Sended Ticket To Soe :/ UnLucky i am still legendary been 9 months
  15. blueSTATIC New Player

This is so lame.. so people who were not members from Monday does not get a gift? what kind of nonsense is that? Monday is your cutoff? really? =_= I know you are trying to reward the "loyal" players but you should have given the gift to current members up to the point/date where the free gift announcement was made.
    Thanks for screwing the people who renew'd or became members on Tuesday or Wednesday.
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Add these auras to the market place please and thank you.
  17. EP Ice Loyal Player

Just like I thought, I got an aura I did not want (slim light green). :(
  18. Buckley Loyal Player

Ahhhh, the gift that keeps on giving :)
  19. guardzman New Player

Thank DCUO and Merry Christmas to all in our shared Universe .
  20. Hando New Player

Thanks a lot. :)