Happy Holidays, Members! Log In For Your Special Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Cyan is a light blue.
    • Like x 5
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

Necessary upgrades done.

[IMG]

Got the others too but more for completionists sake not because like them <_<
    • Like x 5
  3. Black Fist Loyal Player

Just traded my orange aura for a pink aura. Would be great for a Love-powered character...
  4. Abisial Committed Player

They just had a discount
  5. Aren Sul Committed Player

Thank you!!!

I'm going to log in right now and open the gift....
    ...or should I wait for Christmas morning?

NAH!
  6. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Can you tell us the colour scheme for Atomic pretty please? :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Valsmurf Loyal Player

must have missed that sorry :(
  8. Here2Help Devoted Player

Thank you for the amazing game, and thanks for supporting your Legendary Members like this!

Much regards,

Here2Help
  9. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Thanks!
    • Like x 3
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You should edit the in game message in the chat box and add "One gift per account" in the message.

So that silly rabbit like me don't end up using it on the wrong character. :(
    • Like x 3
  11. GLJett New Player

Thank you DCUO for the free aura. Got a slim pink for my wife's toon.
  12. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

With my "random" luck I received a glorious light green aura. I would be willing to trade this divine light green aura for just a simple pink or black aura; or even sell outright this heavenly light green aura for the bargain basement price of millions!
  13. Blight KOBRA Commander

Are any of these going to be available for sale on the MP in the near future?
  14. Pinky Well-Known Player

Orange auras finally. Dear devs, thank you so much, this really made my day!
  15. Solar Well-Known Player

Wish I got the circe legend instead so I don't have buy her with cash when I am back to premium tomorrow.

But i'll give the aura to one of my green lantern friends and they'll be happy, not a total loss.
  16. BurntMind Active Player

well 0_0 .....my luck is 000% in Dcuo, got a Slim Dark Purple Aura......... not the one i wanted but it's the randomness luck to blame but what can i say, it is free so..yuh. still got it if anyone interested in buying or trading for it
  17. Apostate Rising Dedicated Player

thank you Mepps, Spytle and crew.
  18. SERPENTXOFXGOD Well-Known Player

I am grateful for the Gift but why cant long term legendary players get a awesome Pet, ring, neck or trinket with some awesome stats? I will keep Dreaming lol
    • Like x 1
  19. HazeTA New Player

Slim Black Aura :D TY

3 month discount sub is still available on PS Store due to the bug with it not auto renewing in September/October.

Their tradeable
  20. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I'm sorry but I have to say this, you guys suck! These are things that people need to know in advance so that they can join in but maybe that's the point, fewer people getting things.

The past 2 years you have given a gift to all people who were a member during November. I have missed out each year, for a few reasons, the most important being they didn't tell us about the gifts and the requirements to get them until the December holiday announcements. Just like this one.

I was ok with missing the past years gifts, I wasn't subbed in November so I didn't deserve it. I did get the free month both years so that was more than enough and more than was needed to be given. The thing is this year I was proactive and went Legendary in November for what now seems to be no reason. If we had just been given hints to be subbed by Dec 8th for something fun, I would have planned differently and been able to join in.